Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Monte

Practically Family
Heading down into Houston tomorrow for a friends funeral. Had to test fit the suit to make sure I dont have and surprises when I put it on (2nd time in 5-1/2 yrs I put on a suit) Im debating whether to wear a hat due to the heat, but both the black Temple and Black Bogart do look good with it. Of course its a Texas funeral so I guess I could wear one of the nicer Open Roads

View attachment 644445 View attachment 644446
Circumstances aside, you look great. I like to wear suits to funerals....not that many do anymore, unfortunately. I wore my taupe suit last time. I wasn't sure about the color at first....ended up being the best dressed guy there, IMHO. This was the suit color:

Attachments

• 20240817_140300.jpg
    20240817_140300.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
Heading down into Houston tomorrow for a friends funeral. Had to test fit the suit to make sure I dont have and surprises when I put it on (2nd time in 5-1/2 yrs I put on a suit) Im debating whether to wear a hat due to the heat, but both the black Temple and Black Bogart do look good with it. Of course its a Texas funeral so I guess I could wear one of the nicer Open Roads

I’m sorry for your loss, Rick.

I’m guessing the one on the bottom is the Bogart... would make a fine choice. Looking very sharp.

VoodooSan

One Too Many

My condolences for your loss, Rick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrgorve