Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
a1bbf1c7534a3dccddc83ae61a23b2f6.jpg

Victor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey Perry:
I like it. Victor is a new one on me. Is it posted somewhere else in more detail?
Bowen

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
It might be getting old seeing this one again but I just had to see how my Borsa refurb would look with a black A2 jacket. For being such a big fedora it sure sits light and comfortable on the head. Hard to beat the felt quality of this Borsa.

Borsa_and_Leather_Jacket_3_A.jpg

Borsa_and_Leather_Jacket_8_A.jpg

Some 1950s Rockabilly!

T:
My jacket/hat eye says bitchin!! And wear the hell outta them!
So yeah, good.
B

It might be getting old seeing this one again but I just had to see how my Borsa refurb would look with a black A2 jacket. For being such a big fedora it sure sits light and comfortable on the head. Hard to beat the felt quality of this Borsa...
I can't speak for anyone else, but I never tire of seeing your refurbished hats. Regardless of their original shape you always find a way to make them work for you without looking like refurbs, and that's not always easy. Also, I know you aren't fond of black hats, but if you own one or twelve black jackets they pair nicely and that Borsa looks great with that A2!

Nice job on that hat. Hmmmmm, might just send one of my Resistols off to Art. I like that bash a bit better than the cattleman bash I currently have. ;)

This came with a cattleman crease that I steamed out and reshaped. Not hard at all with these older Resistols. Art “just” did the ribbon, brim binding, new sweat, and reflanged the brim.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
First outing of the Navy Longhair today. Still need some steam to get a better snap and curl on the brim, it is a little too flat. It just feels good putting it on.

View attachment 138377 View attachment 138378 View attachment 138379
Fantastic. I think that brim is near perfect.

It that beauty navy or black. Sure is nice.
No, it's my one and only chocolate brown one. I had clouds chasing sun this morning and I think the white balance and exposures were off.

Thanks,
Michael

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter