Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

First outing of the Navy Longhair today. Still need some steam to get a better snap and curl on the brim, it is a little too flat. It just feels good putting it on.

4Oct18 Navy Longhair front 500x.jpg
4Oct18 Navy Longhair side 500x.jpg
4Oct18 Navy Longhair detail 500x.jpg

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
It might be getting old seeing this one again but I just had to see how my Borsa refurb would look with a black A2 jacket. For being such a big fedora it sure sits light and comfortable on the head. Hard to beat the felt quality of this Borsa.

Borsa_and_Leather_Jacket_3_A.jpg

Borsa_and_Leather_Jacket_8_A.jpg

Some 1950s Rockabilly!

Don’t know Victor, but that’s a mighty fine hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Richard, it's a brand out of Texas. Your Dobbs is the cat's meow.

Today my 24th conversion a Stagecoach,color Russet.I think this was my 3rd or 4th Stagecoach conversion.Ilke to use them because of their high crowns.
0JekxCV.jpg
HiGgPOK.jpg
nqmVODJ.jpg
Splendid, great color. The liner ain't bad either.

Wyldkarma

One Too Many
It might be getting old seeing this one again but I just had to see how my Borsa refurb would look with a black A2 jacket. For being such a big fedora it sure sits light and comfortable on the head. Hard to beat the felt quality of this Borsa.

Borsa_and_Leather_Jacket_3_A.jpg

Borsa_and_Leather_Jacket_8_A.jpg

Some 1950s Rockabilly!

Rockin' that style Terry. I like a slightly larger jacket fit, I hate jackets that fit too perfectly, no room to move or wear a sweater when needed. Perfect! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter