Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I don’t know what I’m more envious of: the hat or leaving California…nope, as nice as that hat is, I’d rather be leaving Cali.

Congrats all around!
Wow. I've been watching on the news that a lot of people are leaving California. We have some pretty nice property here in the Buckeye State, and a whole lot cheaper than California. Plus, you'd have a hat hobbyist nearby!

The week in hats. It was all storms (again) but the last few days we're having a touch of spring, or at least some sunshine.

Berteil Ardoise (can handle the rain) View attachment 405626

Mallory bowler (can handle anything and needed to)
View attachment 405627

Valetini Superior
View attachment 405628

P&C Habig
View attachment 405629

Severino
View attachment 405630

Hückel Chamois
View attachment 405631

FGM Bayerland velour
View attachment 405632

Tonak Jota (with trimmed beard)
View attachment 405633

Borsalino Celesca
View attachment 405634
What a wonderful line up this week Stefan. All excellent. Love the Mallory

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
The new Wolfbrae on it's maiden outing round town. I wore it in the more classic Pork Pie style today.
20220227_133938.jpg 20220227_133928.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday, home from some work travel, I enjoyed walking the the seasonal warm weather under a Stetson Twenty.

i-KTVH3Zf-M.jpg

i-Hz9mHzh-M.jpg

i-DxjW7qL-M.jpg

Dog soirre in a Mallory Homburg (inky blue with maroon trimmings). The spri-nter (spring-ish/winter) today finds bright sun and glorious 15'f weather.

i-b3rNhsh-M.jpg

i-7cLZqQw-M.jpg

i-SQ85rgJ-M.jpg

i-gVGcqrm-M.jpg

This morning's walkabout I wore a Stetson 7X in a cattleman's crease. Some discussion in a different thread this past week found me inspired to crease the Stetson in a big cattleman crease.

i-d3dWQpM-M.jpg

i-HKDV2jR-M.jpg

i-PCw3Ld2-M.jpg

I started the grill for some brunch and have been wearing "The Brock." Brunch will be grilled asparagus/crab omlets with a Hollandaise sauce. My wife and brother requested this meal. It is my first attempt at the sauce. The grilling was done really quickly. Sans hat, I am back inside for the work.

i-WK7xD6z-M.jpg

i-Fs8bQwc-M.jpg

i-wcc78cg-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Yesterday, home from some work travel, I enjoyed walking the the seasonal warm weather under a Stetson Twenty.

i-KTVH3Zf-M.jpg

i-Hz9mHzh-M.jpg

i-DxjW7qL-M.jpg

Dog soirre in a Mallory Homburg (inky blue with maroon trimmings). The spri-nter (spring-ish/winter) today finds bright sun and glorious 15'f weather.

i-b3rNhsh-M.jpg

i-7cLZqQw-M.jpg

i-SQ85rgJ-M.jpg

i-gVGcqrm-M.jpg

This morning's walkabout I wore a Stetson 7X in a cattleman's crease. Some discussion in a different thread this past week found me inspired to crease the Stetson in a big cattleman crease.

i-d3dWQpM-M.jpg

i-HKDV2jR-M.jpg

i-PCw3Ld2-M.jpg

I started the grill for some brunch and have been wearing "The Brock." Brunch will be grilled asparagus/crab omlets with a Hollandaise sauce. My wife and brother requested this meal. It is my first attempt at the sauce. The grilling was done really quickly. Sans hat, I am back inside for the work.

i-WK7xD6z-M.jpg

i-Fs8bQwc-M.jpg

i-wcc78cg-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Oh my goodness! All of them fabulous

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Oh my goodness! All of them fabulous

Thanks Joe. The varied Minnesota weather the last weeks have found me not wearing many hats vs. caps. I am inspired to open some hat boxes to sport some less worn hats. It is like shopping at home in the hat room. Your post this past week of your wearing the Adam Executive Quality inspired me to move some boxes and wear those hats in the "back."

Cheers Joe, Eric -

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

i-KTVH3Zf-M.jpg

i-Hz9mHzh-M.jpg

i-DxjW7qL-M.jpg

i-b3rNhsh-M.jpg

i-7cLZqQw-M.jpg

i-SQ85rgJ-M.jpg

i-gVGcqrm-M.jpg

i-d3dWQpM-M.jpg

i-HKDV2jR-M.jpg

i-PCw3Ld2-M.jpg

i-WK7xD6z-M.jpg

i-Fs8bQwc-M.jpg

i-wcc78cg-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Excellent hats as usual, Eric. Wonderful cattleman's crease on the 7X.

Apart from being hat inspirators, you and Gary @The Shoe always make me feel hungry :)

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Etsuko in her new Akubra again today for her real birthday (We started her birthday celebrations on Friday). The dress she’s wearing was her birthday present.
View attachment 405711
Birthday girls all round it would seem, my wife, Tina, celebrated her birthday on Friday (25th.) We have had a weekend of fun. It was the best way of taking our minds off the more serious things that are happening in the world at present.

Etsuko looks fabulous in her new Akubra, and you, Sir, in your Hornskov Mogul, look equally as good as your fabulous lady. Just don't look so serious, wearing such a stylish hat, you should look like you enjoy it, be proud, strut even. There you go.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82