Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Come south and spend a few summers east of Los Angeles. They're still the exception rather than the rule, but in recent years we've experienced a number of summer days with temps in the 90s and low 100s (°F) and humidity at 50% or higher. That might not compare to some locales, but it's uncomfortable enough for most of us Los Angelenos.

I can't argue the expense. I never thought I'd want to live anywhere else, but with the nitwits in Sacramento mismanaging the money they steal from us and their various attempts to steal more it just gets worse every year. If I'm ever lucky enough to retire I'd now consider doing that almost anywhere else.

I love the San Luis Obispo area and would retire there if it was affordable and not part of California. I’m not interested in being a Californian any longer than I have to be. Washington has its own brand of crazy, but at least I’ll be cool and comfortable. Now I just need CALPERS to remain solvent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
This Borsalino had a one-way ticket in its pocket for Mexico, then it remained in Verona:)
2w7fmt5.jpg

Today I took it for a ride on the first wet and foggy autumn day
2ep0zyf.jpg

Borsalino Qualità Extra Superiore size 6 or 7 3/8 US
19wfgx.jpg

Built in 1980 in Alessandria in the historic factory in Via Cento Cannoni.
22n4o0.jpg

The color is "Sebino" "Vanadi" model name. Felt is thin and very malleable
2hwleoi.jpg

A classic Borsalino in color and shape for a rugby Saturday
Buon Sabato e thanks for the likes

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
We get ice storms every year in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
You're right, of course. I knew that. I had a landlord/client move to Coppell, TX, and they had a huge hail storm there within 2 weeks that smashed windshields and left baseball sized dents in their cars. She sent me a video of a grocery store employee out in their parking lot taking pictures of all the damaged vehicles for customers who didn't have their own cell phone cameras.

But overall I like the Dallas area. I actually applied for a job near there back in 2015 but it didn't work out.

This Borsalino had a one-way ticket in its pocket for Mexico, then it remained in Verona:)
2w7fmt5.jpg

Today I took it for a ride on the first wet and foggy autumn day
2ep0zyf.jpg

Borsalino Qualità Extra Superiore size 6 or 7 3/8 US
19wfgx.jpg

Built in 1980 in Alessandria in the historic factory in Via Cento Cannoni.
22n4o0.jpg

The color is "Sebino" "Vanadi" model name. Felt is thin and very malleable
2hwleoi.jpg

A classic Borsalino in color and shape for a rugby Saturday
Buon Sabato e thanks for the likes
Good looking hat Daniele. Again a borsalino surprise for me with a different colour and model name.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
One degree off of the record low this morning. A bit warmer now under the Marathon
DSCN6281 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN6280 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Haven't decided if I'm going to run downtown for a couple of errands today or groundhog it again. I did see my shadow.
11-10-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN6273 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Have a great weekend,
Michael
Great looking hat, Michael. Groundhog your errands and chill. It is Saturday after all.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

One degree off of the record low this morning. A bit warmer now under the Marathon
Haven't decided if I'm going to run downtown for a couple of errands today or groundhog it again. I did see my shadow.
Have a great weekend,
Michael
Are you well enough to brave this cold? That overcoat indicates that you may want to just stay home and throw another log on the fire. Love the Marathon color as always.

Have a great weekend,
Michael
I have a similar coat. Gives me a good impression how well the Marathon goes with it:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael