Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I wore my Akubra Federation IV on one of my daily walks today, in addition to wearing my newly purchased B-15 bomber jacket, a cotton one.

dsc00438ja.jpg

It's been in rainy weather a couple of days ago, and it's still holding up fine. I can definitely see myself purchasing another Akubra, say, the Open Road-esque Campdraft for example, not only for how they look, but for practical quality that can stand up against the elements!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
jporgeck said:
Nice looking hat. I would have never guessed that was a 2 1/8 brim. Must be the swoop. I'm sure you'd look great in a wider brim. I prefer them myself.

Thanks jporgeck. Looking back at the picture, I guess it does look a little bigger than 2 1/8, but its only that. That swoop was pretty hard to shape because not only did I have to steam the crap out of it, but the brim no longer sticks out in front of my face, its more like a windshield now. LOL

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Scott Wood said:
and this is to show all you guys that say I always scowl at the camera :p
[IMGhttp://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae356/Fiach2/Woody%20Hat%20Collection/100_0471.jpg[/IMG]

lol
That's a fantastic hat. :eusa_clap

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
Champ OR clone

Going to an oyster roast after work today, thought I'd sport my Champ OR knock-off:

4523331565_159ce670a5_o.jpg

I'll be hitting the bbq tent and the beer truck while everyone crowds around the oysters...lol

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:
[IMGhttp://farm3.static.flickr.com/2780/4523196959_4781da2e93_o.jpg[/IMG]
78 degrees now. Aka "Rockabilly Milan";)

I was just thinking that you look like a greaser. :D
There's nothing like real milan, and you wear it well.

ScottF

Call Me a Cab
Scott Wood said:
Lining removed from coat, wind trolley attached firmly

and this is to show all you guys that say I always scowl at the camera :p
100_0471.jpg

Beautiful hat - looks great on you, but you look like you're missing your smoke lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe