Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
handlebar bart said:
suit003.jpg

Fantastic combo, the side-burns even match the colour of the hat-ribbon :eusa_clap

Scott Wood

Practically Family
A little excited

Going to pop this rumpled Dobbs stingy on my noggin and head down to the general store/post office to deal with the message I received, that follows the pics.
100_0365.jpg

100_0366.jpg

Cut and paste:

"IMPORTANT SHIPMENT DETAILS

Tracking Number: CJ157635587US

Shipment Status: Attempted Delivery (carded) on March 01, 2010

Canada Post attempted to deliver this item to the recipient. This item is now available for pick up at the local Post Office listed on the delivery card presented to the recipient. A piece of photo identification will be required to pick up this item."

This tracking number was provided me by Tiffany when I paid my bill for three rebuilds :D:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Got back with my shipment, opened'er up, see pics in Post New Hats thread, and now I am going to go to town wearing the Resistol that was my fave hat even as the sweat fell to pieces on my head. Optimo has done it proud again, the restoration of this hat is just "RICH"!!! Rich to the feel, to the eye, to the head.
All around a great lid rejuvenated :cool2:
100_0374.jpg

100_0373.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
It's rainy and cool so I wear my Jaxon pinch crown and London Fog coat. I don't work Mondays so it's off to pick up some shirts and then to my favorite Metro Diner.
Ernest

Picture412.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
Scott Wood said:
Got back with my shipment, opened'er up, see pics in Post New Hats thread, and now I am going to go to town wearing the Resistol that was my fave hat even as the sweat fell to pieces on my head. Optimo has done it proud again, the restoration of this hat is just "RICH"!!! Rich to the feel, to the eye, to the head.
All around a great lid rejuvenated :cool2:
100_0374.jpg

100_0373.jpg

Oi! Scott! That's a great hat!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Ernest

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Big_e said:
It's rainy and cool so I wear my Jaxon pinch crown and London Fog coat. I don't work Mondays so it's off to pick up some shirts and then to my favorite Metro Diner.
Ernest

Picture412.jpg

:eusa_clap I feel we gonna be gettin a Diner shot soon...;)

Big_e

Practically Family
daizawaguy said:
:eusa_clap I feel we gonna be gettin a Diner shot soon...;)
Funny you should say that, I almost took my camera with me today. I was just thinking how I need to start taking my camera around with me to get action shots around town.
Ernest

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Chinaski said:
Mario and Mallory. That's a good one, Mario!

Thanks! You know, I want to be buried in that hat. Just put me up in a sitting fetal position and place me inside the hat. I won't even need the boatman to ferry me over (the guy just wants money anyway) - I'll use the broadest vintage jacket lapels I can find for oars and be gone... :p :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe