Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
indycop said:
Not today, Thursday I believe but still cool!:D

100_0337-1.jpg
Excellent photo with a PERFECT backdrop!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Bart great look with that VS! Bob actually flew in from Illinois!
handlebar bart said:
Great picture and I can't get over how cool it is how you guys from down there get together. Really shows the magic of this forum and the people it attracts.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
There was a gust of wind that gave Gene a scare, but after a quick shock with the AED he was fine again!lol

lol

Yeah, I gotta' admit I was a little more 'aware' of that hat than others I might wear but it did just great. The tendency is to baby the thing since it is so fine and thin but after several times wearing it I realized it's surprisingly strong. IT was great to air it out, so to speak.

Torpedo

One Too Many
NB13, very appropriate felt for that summery outfit!
DGuy, I see you are already wearing felt. Nice one to begin with!
Redhawks, that hat suits you well, and looks well with the hawaiian shirt too.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
handlebar bart said:
Great picture and I can't get over how cool it is how you guys from down there get together. Really shows the magic of this forum and the people it attracts.

Come on along sometime when you have the chance, Bart. I guarantee you'll have a GREAT time.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
This was actually yesterday's hat.

Cavanagh at Coors Field. My first time ever to a Rockies game, even though I've been a fan since 1993. Finally had the money to buy a ticket.lol

CavanaghatCoors.jpg

Brad

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great weekend of hats, everyone! You cruisers sure look sharp in all your configurations; glad it was a good time for you all. Gene, I'm afraid I'd have had the AED with me in a backpack, just in case of an :eek: !!!

This weekend was our anniversary which we celebrated by a visit to the Dallas Symphony at the Meyerson Hall. It was also the opening debut for my mint Deluxe Stetson St. Regis homburg in a silver/dove grey. It picked up a half dozen compliments though it was the only hat in evidence; not even a black western to be seen!

Aniv-Meyerson001.jpg

jwalls

Vendor
Mr. Paladin said:
Great weekend of hats, everyone! You cruisers sure look sharp in all your configurations; glad it was a good time for you all. Gene, I'm afraid I'd have had the AED with me in a backpack, just in case of an :eek: !!!

This weekend was our anniversary which we celebrated by a visit to the Dallas Symphony at the Meyerson Hall. It was also the opening debut for my mint Deluxe Stetson St. Regis homburg in a silver/dove grey. It picked up a half dozen compliments though it was the only hat in evidence; not even a black western to be seen!

Aniv-Meyerson001.jpg
I love the Homberg. very sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld