Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
That is one happy Stetson owner! Great look Mr. Paladin!!!:eusa_clap
Everyone is looking good as we finally start getting closer to Fall...I am so ready for this heat to end!:D

RBH

Bartender
Where to start...

Redhawks, that is one super looking straw!

Scott, that green Daitoku looks great. I re-creased my Federation last night and it reminds me of what your Daitoku looks like.
Great job!!

J1, perfect hat for traveling! OR NOT!!!!
Great photos!!!

Garrett, I like the ribbon on that Mossant! Looks sharp!

John, The more I see that panama... the more I like it!!!!
You wear it well!

What can I say Mr P... nothing but class!

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
Awesome hats today!:eusa_clap

Wore my Panama Bob,

100_0229-1.jpg

100_0232-1.jpg
IC...You and CJ are stylin'!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Love those colors!

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Resistol Narrowband "Designed by Harry Rolnick"

3850997358_e279103170.jpg
3850349599_dc0eec40f2.jpg

A classic in the Open road idiom purchased from Lounger Ande1964.
This one had me in suspense, as it shipped to my Iowa address about 6 weeks before I arrived. Luckily it's a great fit and in pristine condition. It's a 7 1/2 Long Oval, but the inner sweatband is marked 7 3/8 and the liner 7 1/8!
3850997960_b65a5e5bc9.jpg

More typical attitude of wearing. It was pushing 80° today, sunny but without too much humidity, and this medium-light felt was surprisingly comfortable.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Just got home with it so no pic yet- a BOATER for Daniel!! Its a Dobbs Fifth Avenue, found this from a vintage dealer (who literally sold it off his own head) at the ADSC "How to Gatsby" seminar this afternoon.

This seminar had great information for their upcoming Gatsby Summer Afternoon event. There was a fashion show and a gentleman modeled a great wool striped jacket with a pair of plus fours from our favorite mens' vintage dealer Roberto Isola of City Vintage- both pieces of which fit my husband so he bought them! My two guys are sure gonna be stylin' at the Gatsby. Now we all need to get some Charleston lessons...

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yesterday's hat was my moonstone Fed Dlx IV with custom brim binding by Inycop's Custom Hatters of Jacksonville. We went to a river front party with Little River Band, and it was unseasonably cool at 59 degrees, perfect for a felt hat. I saw several other hats there, one western and several plaid stingies, mostly on young chicks.

IMG_1390.jpg

Today we went to motorcycle races which turned out to be a sweatfest. My hat for today was my Sunbody. No pictures, but you've seen it before. It's a great hat to sweat in.

CRH

Call Me a Cab
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Hmmm... Let's see here... Ok, in order:

Bob, that a great casual look for the Fed. Fedoras and T shirts are for more than working at The Rock Breaking Factory ;).

AlanC, standing ovation :eusa_clap.

CC, I'm sending a 'cat whistle' and my wife says "I'd wear that." :eusa_clap

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Fletch said:
Back, thanks. Ames boy finishing up a Master's in English at ISU.

Well! I didn't know ISU had an English department :rolleyes:. lol :D

Wife says you're cute. I'm not surprised. She's a sucker for the casual rustic look :).

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Thanks to all of you gents and lady here for your kind and so encouraging comments about my vintage hats and my 40s look specifically.

There is a thread in the Powder Room with archival pics posted called "Everyday Women of the Golden Era". HA! I think I've become one...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe