Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
That's a classic! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL
:arated: I especially like that palm tree in the background!
Torpedo, That VS just gets better with each viewing.
Michaelshane, That hat has CHARACTER!

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Michaelshane said:
I've owned this hat for thirty-eight years, It started life as a police flat brimmed hat with chin strap.I found it in the street.

P1040685_edited-1.jpg
[/IMG]

I've had a brown one , like that, for less than a year. I just hope mine looks that good on me, thirty-seven years from now! :) :D lol

Orvil Newton

One of the Regulars
This isn't really a yachting cap, more of a chauffeur's cap. Actually, it is from Harley-Davidson. Bought it in 1981 and wore it riding my bike (It will stay on even at speeds in excess of 100 mph!) :eek: It was my trademark for years until I started wearing a helmet.

I'm still looking for a decent yachting cap but this will do for now.

831_DSC01434.JPG

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Got back around to wearing this one, today. It was one of my first western conversions (a couple of years ago). Bandera, made in Fort Worth and sold in Everett, Washington. After doing this hat, I discovered that Peters Brothers has a near twin on display, in their store.

P1070514.jpg

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Unless I miss my guess, that brim is probably 2 1/2" (is it?)

2-5/8" actually - and that extra 1/8 on each side makes a difference on a slimster like me. My Flagship is even bigger brim-wise. I don't care, I just hang on and go for a ride when the wind blows. lol

Thanks for the comp's folks!

Chinaski

One Too Many
I've gotta put a vote in here for Michaelshane, ever the country gentleman. A great lid, used functionally to keep the sun off the noggin, and he caught the trout to boot! Nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld