Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Torpedo said:
Today it was a Royal Stetson with a bash that could be described as a pinched porkpie:

Much lighter that the "hard hat" I wore yesterday as part of the protection equipment for arson scene investigation... :p

Here I am trying on a recently acquired Mr. Disney 15 I am currently working with of:

Regards!
Great looking hats!
Doing some Fire Marshal huh?:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
handlebar bart said:
Haven't taken my tonyb off:D
meanddaden2.png
Can we see the one on the wall?:D

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
indycop said:
Can we see the one on the wall?:D

That's a picture taken at my Dads Man Lair. That hat is his goto hat for Black Powder rendevous. I will be down there again this week sometime dropping off his Tony B hat :D and will get a picture of it for you.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Gentlemen, Wow! A bunch of great hats up on the board today.

RBH, That Harvester is a fine looking hat. Is the color a blue-grey?
Torpedo, Both the Disney and the Stetson look good on you. You have a great face for a fedora.
Kiltie, Glad to see a Squatter in action. That cell phone picture gives the shot an interesting atomospheric look.
Bolthead, Nice job on that Dobbs "Lounger". I like the ribbon and the bow. Was it inspired by Art?
Alan, It's always a good day to see your "Faulkner" again. You're looking very dapper today.

Today I'm wearing "Roadkill" the Stetson Milan imported from Tuscany that I rescued off ebay for $3.00. It's been washed and scrubbed so it looks better than before but it'll never be a showpiece. It is versatile however.

2929675793_ca45aec258.jpg
2930533742_293a56ab86.jpg

2930533266_ca43a5f6b9.jpg
2929674213_68fa450ee5.jpg

2929676157_2337d3843f.jpg

kiltie

Practically Family
Harplayer, carter, et al; thanks for the compliments.
deelovely...indeed!

AlanC - I'm sure someone has already mentioned this: apart from being photogenic, it always seems as though you're looking at something wonderful just coming up over the horizon in your pictures. I try to get close to my monitor and look at whatever it is from your perspective, but never to any avail. I think that you should include in your hat posting; "What I'm looking at right now." :)

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
kiltie said:
AlanC - I'm sure someone has already mentioned this: apart from being photogenic, it always seems as though you're looking at something wonderful just coming up over the horizon in your pictures. I try to get close to my monitor and look at whatever it is from your perspective, but never to any avail. I think that you should include in your hat posting; "What I'm looking at right now." :)

You're far too kind. At that angle, I was probably looking at my neighbor's garage, although behind their house you can just see the loading dock to Lowe's.

Torpedo

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:
Hey Torpedo - all those shots look great, but that first one really has a Bogart vibe to it!

carter said:
Torpedo, Both the Disney and the Stetson look good on you. You have a great face for a fedora.

Gentlemen, you are making me blush. :eek: The Bogart comparison has to be about the ultimate accolade. Gene. And about your comment, Carter, it is unfortunate there are not so many hat ads as before - maybe I could have applied for a hat ad casting...

indycop said:
Great looking hats!
Doing some Fire Marshal huh?:D

Yes. It's a dirty job, but etc etc :)
By what I have been reading, we are going to see new hats from you soon...

Great hats BTW from all of you!

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today it was another Royal Stetson, but this time it is one with the 50's more tapered shape, and a more moderate width ribbon... this hat is one of those olive colours some people call green and some call brown - or greenish-brown or brownish-green! BTW necktie is from about the same time frame.

PICT0560.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe