Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, Douglas! That's a great-looking Mallory! I really like blue hats like that one. I've got a chocolate brown Aristicrat Quality enroute from our own Dinerman at the moment. :) As I told him when I won it, I'm looking forward to cooler days when I can wear it.

Cheers,
Tom

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
A Mallory straw

No other markings in it, just the Mallory crest embossed on the sweatband and on a sticker in the crown.

11Sep07Mallorystraw1.jpg

Didn't realize it came out blurred when I took it; was in a hurry to get out the door.

It's brim's preferred position, no matter how much I tried to convince it otherwise lol :

11Sep07Mallorystraw.jpg

I quit fighting it and let it be as it wanted to be for the rest of the day. :)

Cheers,
Tom

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
DOUGLAS said:
Thanks much Barry
You know, here's the thing: Douglas, you ALWAYS have great hats!! I just get tired of saying the same thing over and over again. Instead I just operate under the assumption that you'll post something magnificent and I'll drool over it!

Please, wear a bad hat! At least it would give me the opportunity to say something...different!

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Douglas, Something in a cheap wool, kind of dirty and shapeless! You know, entirely different from that really great, impeccable, outstanding good taste you tend to favor. (You do recognize "tongue in cheek," when you hear it!) You go, guy! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ok, Mr Lucky you asked for it.

I hated this hat so I gave it to my driver. It is a Borsalino Gran Lux.
DSCN3095.jpg

This is a well made hat. A Royal Stetson. It is a great color but the shape doesn't do it for me.
DSCN1296.jpg

This one too has a disagreable shape when sitting on my head. It looks muchbetter on my daughter.
DSCN0928.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fantastic avatar RBH!
Thank you very much imoldfashioned.That is kind of you to say. The shirt is Brooks Brothers the tie is Joseph Abboud and the jacket is Fransisco Tolli a silk and wool mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe