Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Two hat day for me so far. I started off with the Knox Westlite until it hit 100 then it was back to the Dobbs.

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

ac155134554f6af59031de3f8d39a036.jpg

0e713101585865d909baab2950f7b73f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Wow nice! Getting your Sun Tan going, too!

Chamuco not Chai! I HATE AUTOCORRECT SOMETIMES
The guy who created autocorrect died last week. His tombstone says "Restaurant In Peas".

Hey all, I'm thinking of ordering an Akubra Fedora but am thinking it might be a bit to formal. I'm a middle school special Ed Paraeducator, which means I NEVER wear suits or really stylish clothes. Khakis, chinos, jeans, button down shirts, polos, and flannel shirts in the winter. Would I be better off staying with a Banjo Patterson style(which I have in charcoal but was looking to add a fawn too.)
Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Surely some here will disagree, but I wear my fedoras with tee shirts and jeans regularly so I say wear the hats you like with the clothes you like. Life's too short to worry about what the Fashion Police think.

EstherWeis

Vendor
We Brits have an expression for that: Bimbo, someone whose all body but no brains. You, on the other hand, are very much a girly girl and a super smart one too.

PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw thank you Robert,
I don't know if I'm that much of a girly girl. I enjoy certain things that might be considered un-lady like.
My grandpa probably will roll over in his grave but I have got the mouth of a sailor sometimes.
He used to call me his steamroller, a golden haired one, but a steamroller none the less.
It's a fitting way to describe me.

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Now, I clearly need more sleep or less milk in my coffee because this is just too much.

I did errands and came home realising this...
77e174cc22708d183562cc8b62303657.jpg

Oh well, * drinks more coffee*

347436408fdf0aede3e642adc49bab16.jpg

Excuse my wonky eye, it's all the cafeïne...

You'll just start a New Fashion Trend Esther ! Haha ! Before long it will be the rage , the Movie Stars , and Famous for being famous (Infamous) will be wearing the Dueling Shoes , Plus your Hats !
Looking as lovely as Ever , Wonky or Not .

Now, I clearly need more sleep or less milk in my coffee because this is just too much.

I did errands and came home realising this...

Oh well, * drinks more coffee*

Excuse my wonky eye, it's all the cafeïne...

OK, now that's some funny stuff! Top o' the mornin' Esther (and everybody else).

Still sportin' the BGGCD today...

Picture2.jpg
Picture3.jpg

And here's one for Anthony,

Picture5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld