Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
Hey all, I'm thinking of ordering an Akubra Fedora but am thinking it might be a bit to formal. I'm a middle school special Ed Paraeducator, which means I NEVER wear suits or really stylish clothes. Khakis, chinos, jeans, button down shirts, polos, and flannel shirts in the winter. Would I be better off staying with a Banjo Patterson style(which I have in charcoal but was looking to add a fawn too.)
Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Late to the party. I missed out on a lot of fine looking lids. Everyone looks great.

Wearing my Stetson Open Road and a Hilo Hattie Hibiscus Panel Aloha Shirt

Hilo_Hattie_and_Open_Road.jpg

Looking good , Terry!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Dark Moss Gannon catching heavy raindrops this morning

12e1b85a5943cf1e223e0d7bfa700bcc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone while orbiting the earth in a sea foam green 1957 Cadillac

I'm waiting right now for some ribbon to show up for a hatband and bow...for a hat I will be having made by Gannon....I wanted to thank you so much for the hat box you sent. Sending you a PM!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Hey everyone!
Thanks to all for the nice comments and the likes.
Lee Silver Label and a Hawaiian shirt on a grey Saturday.

dbb5bc2f10736e405e29a0acc8dbc326.jpg
da31e21c8981f4ffecc95c5f867a9bfe.jpg
e36525c178b1dd48640e2514424938d3.jpg

Have a great day!
Very handsome and nice hat! I had my Husband sit next to me to take and see all the hats covering the past few days. We are sure you are a sweet and dear soul...and think we need to find a way to make you smile at least one time for your pictures here! How about you PM me an address and I mail you a lotto ticket? It seems to be a great idea!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld