Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Chamuco, love the vehicles! Especially the GMC.

Joe
Its a cool and fun car to drive !! Not the more comfortable one, but a great ride !
Ha!!!

excellent brother ... congrats to you as well !!!

we live in Warren ... but my daughter was actually born in Teaneck at Holy Name ...

I do hope to bump into you one day my friend ... much health and happiness to your blessed family

thank you kind sir

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I love that Cordova. I need to get another one from him.
How goes the training?

Thanks fellows for the thumbs ups!

1Mach1; Thanks sir. Training; We, Junior Olympic program athletes, continue to train pointed at State, Regions and Nationals. The Elites dream everyday of Nationals, Olympic Trials and Rio Aug.2016 and/or Tokyo 2020. Those are dreams of perfection. In the pursuit of perfection, often we catch excellence. I am pleased with excellence. I coach for the kids and passion for elite sport. For me their is nothing that beats the feeling of helping develop young athletes natural persistence, determination, discipline, dedication, resilience, work ethic, heart, leadership skills and respect for others not only in competition but life. I am hanging everyday with life champions - nothing beats that. (Can you tell that I have been asked the question often and have delivered a practiced answer.) I fight the fight everyday with my excellent, not normal, athletes.

Eric -

inge

New in Town
off to work!
guerrar style
20160204_094736.jpg

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Clear sky and sun in Verona today
Good hopes for tomorrow, the main day of the Carnival ;)

Today the Borsalino very well restored in BSHW laboratory
259vqy8.jpg

New ribbon color (the same sharkgill shape) and new sweatband
a1pfo5.jpg

Color Bismuto and Asfalto. Medium felt very pliable
qprtsm.jpg

A perfect hat for this afternoon meeting in school for the photographic workshop
255i5p1.jpg

Buona giornata and let me see astounding hats as in these days

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Clear sky and sun in Verona today
Good hopes for tomorrow, the main day of the Carnival ;)

Today the Borsalino very well restored in BSHW laboratory
259vqy8.jpg

New ribbon color (the same sharkgill shape) and new sweatband
a1pfo5.jpg

Color Bismuto and Asfalto. Medium felt very pliable
qprtsm.jpg

A perfect hat for this afternoon meeting in school for the photographic workshop
255i5p1.jpg

Buona giornata and let me see astounding hats as in these days
Daniele... If I lived near you, you would need a very good security system. I do not think that I could resist a very well thought out attempt to steal that hat.

That is just gorgeous, my friend.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Daniele... If I lived near you, you would need a very good security system. I do not think that I could resist a very well thought out attempt to steal that hat.

MMBarnes yes there is the security system for paintings and sculptures not for the hats....but it will work :rolleyes:
I think also my size is a little bit big then yours and if you're so in love with the Italians and Frenchs I have several hats for sale ;)
Your hats are really fantastic but as you know "the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence"

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82