Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Moon. Must have misread your text on Tapatalk re Panama Brewster. Thought u considering buy one.

I've had one for a while... I like it ... nice hat for a warm day

but the flange is way too deep and takes all the brim dimension away and the pinches are far too shallow for me ... aside from that it's fine ... I'm slowly working in the pinches

I also have a modern Milan Strat which is very nice but just a touch heavier

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
The PB milans are hemp and really nice for hot,humid weather.

Thx RJR. As u mentioned, the "Indy" is hemp. PB will b sending me some pics soon. As I mentioned, im intrigued... They are in the process of finishing some. Cost $150. I can get a Imp Fed for abt $130 delivered. DILEMMA!

GregNYC

One Too Many
Alan, I don't know which I like more, the hat or the photos! Were they taken with an iPhone? Remote shutter, or do you have a very steady hand? Wonderful resolution and clarity!

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Today this Tom Mix
20150623.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab

Beautiful hat, Alan! I recently gave one of my customers a Brooks Brothers straw hat very similar to that. It too had a low crown and silk pug. He always comments on my hats when I'm at his office, so needless to say, he was very appreciative, and I'm happy to get someone interested in fine hats. :)

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Greg, Charlie and Alan perfect Montecristi:eusa_clap

Today I betray and I agree with all the magnificent masters of felt hats!
4jx6wj.jpg

After a stormy night and little sleep I wear a Flechet Extra Lèger (light weight)
zioy35.jpg

It is unlined and with two groups of holes as air intakes on the sides.
2v8pdn8.jpg

It is the righthat suitable for this magnificent sunny and windy morning

Decided to shift away from the wide brim felts and switched it up today with my Dobbs no-model straw.

Image1.jpg

Joao, we'll collect all your photos of the day and turn them into a time-lapse of your "return to normalcy!" :D

Alan, I don't know which I like more, the hat or the photos! Were they taken with an iPhone? Remote shutter, or do you have a very steady hand? Wonderful resolution and clarity!

Thanks Greg... yes, iPhone 6+ handheld. I try to take my arm out of the equation. It's a wonderful camera.

RobertM

Familiar Face
Greg, Charlie and Alan perfect Montecristi:eusa_clap

Today I betray and I agree with all the magnificent masters of felt hats!
4jx6wj.jpg

After a stormy night and little sleep I wear a Flechet Extra Lèger (light weight)
zioy35.jpg

It is unlined and with two groups of holes as air intakes on the sides.
2v8pdn8.jpg

It is the righthat suitable for this magnificent sunny and windy morning

Wonderful looking hat - shape and color fits you well.

Robert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe