Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
David – Sweet!!

Strapped – Awesome color combination. You don’t see that every day.

hatsRme – Looking regal as ever.

Greg – And an ascot to boot. Very stylish.

Rogera – Just like the rest of us…always on the hunt.

Casechopper – That is a great hat. I really like Akubra’s hats if only those brims were a little smaller (sorry Joao), and you have it. Nicely done.

tommyK – I am really impressed with the early Marathons. I have two of them and they both have wonderful style and are of a high quality.

For me today, my wonderful unknown (I put the sweat and liner in it). The felt is too malleable and thin to be a Dobbs (I think), it has that Stetson 3X feel but I’ve never seen this brown in a Stetson, so I just enjoy the fact that it is a wonderful hat.

View attachment 23234

View attachment 23235

View attachment 23236

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Today is a cloudy, light snowy cool winter day today - wait it is just like yesterday! Must be Minnesota January winter weather. The weather and business meetings find me wearing a VS (dark moss green) Whippet clone and earlier morning my vtg. 50's Stetson Whippet (charcoal).

i-6C464vg-M.jpg

Wider ribbon day for me. Best, Eric -

rclark

Call Me a Cab
Nice hats all around guys! Eric, I really like that Whippit. Harv, I'm green with envy of your Kevin McAndrew! Is that new? I don't recall seeing that one before.

Beardog

New in Town
Don't fight it, just get it over with!!

I'm not much of a fighter.....

Here is a new Bailey Perry, olive mix. It also just arrived today. A decent hat, but not even close to being in the same league, quality-wise, as the old Dobbs that also arrived today. Unless I decide on a new Akubra, I think that I will stick with vintage in the future. In hand, the difference is night and day.

View attachment 23250

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe