Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Akubra Campdraft today
IMG_9762.JPG

Got the call this morning... things are happening in NYC where my daughter has begun the process of delivering our first grandchild. So with even looking at a hat brush, I grabbed my dark moss Black Sheep lid to be ready to be in attendance. I'm fully scrubbed at all times, anyway, but this is taking things to another level! Gotta HURRY!!

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
A New Year full of excellent hats.
Greg you caps are astounding for quality and variations.
The cold is a little bit vanished. - 4 Celsius the night and early morning, until + 7/8 C° in the first afternoon.
View attachment 22339
Carlton chapeau de luxe brown. Made especially for Chapellerie Meer - Strasbourg
View attachment 22340
It was made in France with some indyesque hint in the 50-60'
View attachment 22343
View attachment 22341
Proportions are a little bit larger (brims 6,5 cm. crown 12 cm.) than the EU classical hats of that era.
View attachment 22342
I'm enjoy the sun on the terrace waiting for the Three Wise Men

Charlie, felicitazioni per il tuo nipote. Sei un nonno con cappello!

Last edited:

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Heading out a little after noon today, for my meeting with the school paper, and I'm gonna be wearing my new Stetson Chatham. I'm also watching Fingers at the Window and it's putting me in the mood for a nice snap brimmed hat.
View attachment 22344

Looking sharp and warm Sam!
Mazel Tov on the impending arrival of grandbaby, and well -hatted too Charlie!
Very nice Daniele, that one has a similar look as the Stetson Playboy.
Sharp Chatham there Bushman.

hatguy1

One Too Many
Good morning. Everyone's looking sharp today (as usual). Best wishes for a smooth delivery of the little one, hats. And congrats on the first GB.

Like historyteach24, I'm going back into a building that's been shutdown for a couple weeks. What with our snow and single digit temps this morning, I opted for the heavy coat and winter flat hat.

View attachment 22347

Last edited:

hatguy1

One Too Many
Thanks, guys. I'm kind of a newcomer to the flat cap scene. Been more a fedora man. But (maybe with age?) I've come more comfortable with my look in a flat/driving cap as well. I've even been toying with buying a newsboy or something.

But I'm also a fedora fan most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe