Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Akubra Bogart today.
13a357a9d3efee7bccf98fae6d23dd5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyK

One Too Many
Tedquinton-yes, it is a felted edge. I would guess it would sell for between 150-250 USD on Ebay. I found this one on Etsy for less than that. There are occasional bargains there but you have to be quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I second what gdurand says here, I got practically the same hat off Etsy for about $190. I shaped mine a little different but similar Knox 20 hat and vintage

View attachment 20846

and if you're lucky you'll get one with this wind trolley button
View attachment 20847

Last edited:
TOO busy of a week. Work and the real world is cutting into the fun-time here on the Lounge. What a week of fantastic hats!
LtHats, I need to find a photo of my oldest brother from about twenty years ago... you could be his twin, separated at birth, and by those twenty years! Sweet lids this week, Louie!
To call it a Friday, my Royal Stetson.

Looking good today, guys.......

Alan , have you ever weighed that one?

It weighs 5.9 ounces. Not a lightweight, but very svelte for its size. The old (pre WWII) westerns are lighter than what is sold today... or what was sold during the past 50 years for that matter.

Thanks for the comments... happy Friday to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82