Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregNYC

One Too Many
Wow, I wake up and find some outstanding variety today!

David, that is a new color for me to see in an OR style. Or maybe it's just registering in my noggin for the first time!

Casechopper, I didn't know you were doing time delay! You own that bowler, sir!

Lt, that first picture is straight out of a film noir. I can't pay it any higher compliment! Wonderful!

Eric, you're looking like a million bucks there, a wealthy sporting gent on the red carpet!

Alan, is that a time-delay too? Anyway, it's another time-capsule pristine hat that looks high quality like Perry says!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyK

One Too Many
Outstanding hats today, Gentlemen! Alan that Standard Quality is superior!
View attachment 20835
early Stetson 3X Open Road courtesy of gtdean48
He offered this to me a couple of months ago and I finally got around to giving it some attention. Wanted to reblock the hat and had to create a brim block to fit it's size and shape (not easy).
View attachment 20836

GregNYC

One Too Many
Hitting a shopping spree in my Brent Black Optimo. Sun, sand, water and Mai Tais to follow! Later I walked down Waikiki Beach.

fd1732d1dc1a385d6eb2fcc5efb25841.jpg

54d03292a43665567cd89d17a572c5f9.jpg

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
I haven't been able to get around much this week but looking over the last few days of posts I can see the high standards are still being
upheld. :eusa_clap

It was a Knox Twenty for me today.
IMG_4680_zpscbea144c.jpg

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Some really nice hats these past few days.

Gdurand. Is that a felted edge on the Knox? If so, I think that is my ideal hat. What would one expect to pay on the bay for a hat like that in good condition in 7 3/8?

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
mingoslim - Great look with the bowler.
g.durand - That Knox is mighty nice. Looks like it puts my Stetson Twenty to shame.
DJH - I'm envious of that BSHW eggplant. Still trying to save for one of their hats in that color.
metropd - Like the hat and the "accessory" in the background.

I tried. I REALLY tried to wear another hat this morning.

Grabbed a tan flat cap. Not quite the right look. Tried on the Worth & Worth, but the colors didn't match well. Put on the Champ and saw no point in trying another. Next week I'm going to try to dress in some greys and blues to get some other hats in the rotation.

Getting ready for our annual "Deck the Walls" office decoration party today, so I pulled out one of the bolder holiday print ties for the occasion.

View attachment 20842

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Casechopper, that wegener suits you,

SBG ditto on tommyk's comment. That cap looks good with the sunglasses

Alan and Tommy, Great Stetsons

Greg, the Optimo looks good on you, you are sure to be the best dressed man on the beach

JohnnyC. that derby looks great, I have to start wearing mine more often.

G.durand, love the Knox

Joao, I like that shade of brown on that Stetson, the hatband is nice too.

DJH, love that eggplant color on that Blacksheep

MetroPD----that is an awesome photo, the vintage car, the suit and the hat, Great job!

S4C, The champ looks good on you, I too find that I wear the same hat several days in a row, especially my Akubra Feds

Last edited:

g.durand

One Too Many
Some really nice hats these past few days.

Gdurand. Is that a felted edge on the Knox? If so, I think that is my ideal hat. What would one expect to pay on the bay for a hat like that in good condition in 7 3/8?

Tedquinton-yes, it is a felted edge. I would guess it would sell for between 150-250 USD on Ebay. I found this one on Etsy for less than that. There are occasional bargains there but you have to be quick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82