Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingoslim

Practically Family
photo12_zps9176160b.jpg

Marvelous!

GregNYC

One Too Many
Garrett, I'm at the Apple Store now. More info and photos later. Here's a closer photo...

25a8c2d253b101fe412fccaa19de6843.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Joao, that is one of my favorite looks for a Western hat - wide flat brim at an angle where it almost disappears to the camera. Very cool!
Thank you. It hides how wide the brim is ;)

Today this Stagecoach again. Moving from one house to the other limits my hat choice. And with this moving of things, made me see how many hats I really have and how much space they require! I need a hat room!
20140920.jpg

GregNYC

One Too Many
Thanks, everyone! Later in the day it was getting muggy and hot so I did change into something more casual for a trip to the Apple Store. I was having problems with my account. The store is inside Grand Central Station. I took a foldable Tesi Milan.

View attachment 17897

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Greg; I hope all is well with your I-Account. Your pic shows you have amazing balance when you pike over completely horizontal. :D Nice lid for visiting a "Genius" at the Apple Bar.

I have completed some chainsaw work on the limbs that fell in last night's storm. Work in the 50'F temps this morning had me comfy in my vtg. Stetson Stratoliner.

i-gwGqT4D-M.jpg

i-XPVPpdh-S.jpg
i-Kfgq7PC-S.jpg

Best to all this morning, Eric -

GregNYC

One Too Many
Eric, the Genius Bar couldn't help, so they passed me to the telephone support folks. Should be straightened out this eve. Love that Stratoliner. I'm gonna start looking for one!

g.durand

One Too Many
Greg, the same has happened to me when I've uploaded directly from the iPhone to the Lounge using Tapatalk. The iPhone camera records the photo based on how you orient the camera relative to the "normal" position ("home" button facing you and to the right). If you upload the photo to an Apple computer it auto-corrects the orientation of the image, but if you go straight to Tapatalk it won't correct it. When I take a selfie with the phone I hold it horizontally with the screen facing me and home button to the left and the image records correctly.

Both are knockouts Greg. The new Panama is super classy.

SBG the stratoliner is the picture of perfection!

Good Stetson Joao. Hope you can fit them all in your new place, and still have room for more, too.

Excellent hats from the weekend guys. Sorry to not address them all individually. Looking forward to the week ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld