Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Thanks. Yes, it's got a great curl to it. I believe this might be rlk's original photo of it. the bottom is quite a mess.
P1030661.JPG

P1030664.JPG

I also think I may have killed the leather. I did a lot of running with the pup and the leather got very dark from sweat in front. When I got home, I put a little natural conditioner into it, which has helped, but a couple of cracks formed before the conditioner could penetrate. Bummer - but I bought it as my stompin' on the terra hat, and so it will remain.

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Richard - Nice cap

Bruno - lovely looking Resitol.

Mike - that's a fine pug on that straw.

Reggie - I like those caps.

David - I hope the dogs appreciated your sartorial efforts :) Looks good.

Lefty - great looking hat (and photo)

fashion frank

One Too Many
Sam - I love the ribbon on that Carlotta

Reggie - looks good!

Garrett - a hat with character. I like it.

---

First outing for a Knox Premier stingie. I'd hoped it was a 2" brim rather than 1 3/4" but I still like it:

Just noticed it needs work on one dent - maybe dry-creasing isn't enough...

I like it too !
I have about 8 or 9 stingy brims and I have a Dobbs in that exact same color , go with it it looks good on you !

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

job

One Too Many
David and Andy, I always enjoy your morning posts. Very nice. Now where's Perry.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Thank you all for your appreciation. Congratulation to the large number of hats that you show me every day. I'm learning about your tastes and some of your hats make me crazy. Today is a bit colder than yesterday and early in the morning I wore a "real Italian hat." Like the ones in the sixties and seventies were on the heads of the Italians everywhere, the last wave of the Italian hat worn every day.
View attachment 12151
It 's a simple Sorbatti made ​​of wool felt, with no lining, and waterproof (for real) and crushable. It 'a real workhorse that never let you down.
View attachment 12152
Bruno is hot during the day, not in the morning and night, especially in northern Italy for the start of spring.
View attachment 12150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld