Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's mind-boggling how many great photos of super people in creative poses have been posted in the past couple of weeks! Although tardy, here's my Borsalino Milan heading out to fetch the newspaper...
View attachment 2559 View attachment 2560 View attachment 2561

Wearing a "Monte" while at our "camp" over the weekend, having just seen ANOTHER daughter become engaged... That's two. Now just my son left (for now).
View attachment 2562
With rain always imminent, a VS sahara lightweight works well for some business endeavors at the town clerk's office. Located next to a "Grandpa's Invitational" Golf course (note greens, behind the bushes) this is where I sit in my vehicle for internet access, once or twice a day.
View attachment 2563

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
New Mallory (more photos in the post new hats thread)
IMG_6453.JPG

Looks like we've all got... steam heat. Still, great hats abound.

AL, the new Optimos shine on both sides of the Pacific. Look forward to following your travels.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
AnA, David, Jeff and Alan, many many thanks for the kind words!

HamilcarBarca3, very nice. That hat looks super on you!

Andy, that was a test for the hat, haha. Great hat!

AnA, walking with both. Sharp Savoy!

Robert and Alan, great hats both. You guys know how to wear it!

Richard, very nice Olney, lovely ribbon!

Sam, great photos of you and daughter. She loves your Homburg!

Jeff, is it not to hot under the black beauty Dennis Brooks?

Charlie, sharp hats and a nice collection!

Perry, super Strat for that weather! Keep dry!

Andy, looks great that Navayo Eagle medallion!

Tom, sharp as ever the special one!

David, Love that Milan with the Killer pug!

Al, fantastic photos, that Optimo is a Killer hat and is a perfect choice for your travel! I wish you a great Vacation for you and your Family!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Ultrafino Montecristi today. Put in a center dent and a black pug in place of the cattleman and leather strap.
Thanks for the comments yesterday. The Brooks is a fine hat and less hot than even my light colored bunny furs. Great ones today so far! Looking forward to seeing the rest.
Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
AL - great hats and photos. I'm not sure whether I'm more envious of the hats or the travels :)

David - Portis looks good

gtdean, Andy - nice looking Camp Drafts. When my newly ordered one arrives, I'm telling my wife it's your fault :D

Perry - Nice as usual

HatsRMe - Nice selection. I particularly like the Milan.

Sam - Mallory looks great on.

Bowlerman - New pug looks great. Give me a pug or ribbon over leather any day.

Alan - stunningly beautiful felt, and a lovely hat altogether.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Beautiful felts, straws(and lone cap), Gentlemen! Hope everyone stays dry and cool.

Al looks like those Optimo Panama's will get a lot of use on this trip.:)

Yes indeed, Ed! Only brought along three hats for this trip, so I am afraid there will not be much variety of hat choices in my photos this month! lol

Great hats everyone. Looks like you're having some fun travels Al.
Raindrops keep fallin' on my head, so a Strat fur felt today.

Thanks, Perry! Beautiful Stratoliner, although I must say it is odd to see so many felts this far into Summer. Very strange weather globally this season. Our driver from the airport yesterday told of hail in Taipei in May! We will likely be clipped by a Typhoon later this week here in Taipei...but we will enjoy our one big trip of the year, regardless of weather.

Looks like we've all got... steam heat. Still, great hats abound.

AL, the new Optimos shine on both sides of the Pacific. Look forward to following your travels.

Many thanks, my friend! Your new 'Cross Country' is breathtaking! Hard to beat those mellow old heathers from Dobbs.

Al, your travel photos are wonderful. Keep posting them and have a good trip.

Thank you for the kind words and well wishes! Will try to post photos which may have some interesting or unusual backdrops, if not variety in hat and subject matter! lol

Al, fantastic photos, that Optimo is a Killer hat and is a perfect choice for your travel! I wish you a great Vacation for you and your Family!

Thanks as always, my friend, your compliments and well wishes are heartfelt! :yo:

AL - great hats and photos. I'm not sure whether I'm more envious of the hats or the travels :)

Richard, I sincerely appreciate your kind comments, and your well presented photos! It is a real privilege and joy to be able to share our journey with my fellow loungers, accompanied by my family and a few nice hats. Does not get any better than that, I think! :)

Thanks again to all for your well wishes!

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Temperature down the 70's this evening. :)

Borsalino (for TAR Tuesday) waiting for the trouble and strife so we can go and get a bite to eat.

smugshot_9799538-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld