Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Gt, great lookin' rain hat.

HatsRme, very nice look!

David, great lookin' straw! Awesome Artlite!

Manfred, that cap looks great on you!

Case, such a nice CRM!

Eric, deep down, I wish we could have some weather like that here! Wonderful lid!

Orange, great Borsalino!

Bert, that is one killer cap!!

G.Durand, sweet Granite.

Wine, sweet straw. You wear it well!

Alan, great lookin' hat. That one looks like it was made just for you!

AnA, very nice Borso!

Today, I went with the 20's Stetson The Avenue Excellent while cleaning the storage we won. Left it with just a center dent, as I like how it looks in the 1928 ad I recently aquired, so I figured to try it out with mine :)

00614.jpg

00815.jpg

winter_joe

A-List Customer
Gt, great lookin' rain hat.

HatsRme, very nice look!

David, great lookin' straw! Awesome Artlite!

Manfred, that cap looks great on you!

Case, such a nice CRM!

Eric, deep down, I wish we could have some weather like that here! Wonderful lid!

Orange, great Borsalino!

Bert, that is one killer cap!!

G.Durand, sweet Granite.

Wine, sweet straw. You wear it well!

Alan, great lookin' hat. That one looks like it was made just for you!

AnA, very nice Borso!

Today, I went with the 20's Stetson The Avenue Excellent while cleaning the storage we won. Left it with just a center dent, as I like how it looks in the 1928 ad I recently aquired, so I figured to try it out with mine :)

00614.jpg

00815.jpg

That is nice there splinter boy do I wish I had your sizes noggin instead of my big one I'd be getting all my dream hats by now!!

Monte

Practically Family
Nice pics gentlemen.
Just getting ready to go to an antique auction...hope the competition is more tired than I am and doesn't bid everything through the roof. Choice of hat -- undetermined.
Justin, it is neat to see a hat you have in an old ad. The sad thing is the old prices.

g.durand

One Too Many
Eric-that is a beautiful moss green VS--and of course Art's complimentary ribbon treatment sets it off.

Justin and winter_joe--thank you both for your comments. Justin--great look with the 20s Stetson.

A'nA--nice stylin' look in the Borso again.

Orangegrad--a tasty still life with Como, there.

hatsRme--that's a nice look with the Cavanaugh. I'm going to have to give the stingy brims some serious consideration.

rlk--all I can say is "wow". I hope to come across one of those in my size one of these days.

I was out this morning in the VS Whiskey. I don't think I'll be wearing it the rest of the day. Temps to hit about 80 here today.

IMG_2299_zps63c1089a.jpg

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Winter_Joe, thank you sir! I too wish my head was smaller at times, but what can we do.

AnA, thanks! I am really liking this style... it just seems to flow more naturally with the hat.

Al, that it is! I can't wait to wear this one with my brown suit, once I actually find some brown shoes in my size, haha!

Orange, what a great photo! Banana bread sounds delicious! Nice hat!

Alan, many thanks!

HatsRme, very nice! Love those shots, haha!

Monte, thank you. I hope you do well at the Antique auction!

Robert, very fine lookin' lid!

G.Durand, thank you! The 20's Stetson is my favourite, and I enjoy each time I can wear it! I really like the co.or of your VS. Very sharp!

While finishing up the storages, I went with a modern cap. It fits a bit big, but is perfect for those jobs where you have to get down & dirty. It was free too, so no complaints from me, haha!

00913.jpg

Denton

A-List Customer

Ecuadorian Supernatural homburg. From rlk. I had admired this hat in the Homburg Nation thread, then was thrilled to see it show up in the classifieds. (Superior photographs taken by rlk can be seen in those threads.) Great hat.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Looks like everyone is off to a great start on the weekend according to the good-looking set of hats I've seen!

My wife and I were out hitting antique malls to day for grins today and I was wearing my VS OR conversion. I almost lost it in a wind gust. I didn't realize how quick my reflexes are!

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Started the day in an Akubra Cattleman while setting up my kids swing set.
IMG_4877.JPG

Later switched to a full cut Hat People cap to take the family out shopping.
IMG_4895.JPG

IMG_4896.JPG

We met John at the library book sale. He was wearing this great yard sale find scooped up earlier in the morning and excited to learn it was a 90 years old private label for Young's Bros., NYC.

042013_4.jpg

My dad found this Akubra Snowy River at the Southampton Hospital Thrift Store. Some pretty great thrift in the Hamptons.

042013_3.jpg

I found a pile of shirts and jackets and some nice old vinyl LPs but no new hats.

042013_2.jpg

So my Stetson clear nutria got a lot of wear.

042013.jpg

Last edited:

Duper

Practically Family
I started my day off in a partridge plaid Stormy Kromer in the AM for waking the dogs. In the afternoon I was in my special edition BG Campdraft while out running errands with my wife. Tonight we went to visit friends and I wore a Panama Bob and Hawaiin shirt as it was our first get together since we all went on a Caribbean cruise last month. The temperature here right now as I type this is below freezing so wearing the Panama was strictly for fun.

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Michael - Good lookin' VS. You have a nice collection of hats.

Denton - SUPER hat! I've never seen a Panamaburg before. The brim looks awesome. Wear it in good health.

case - You and Justin chose some cool caps today (yesterday). Nice one!

Alan - Nice furry wide brim. Great to show off while with friends and family!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld