Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phineas Lamour

Practically Family
Yesterday at the used book store hanging out with Humphrey. Brown Knox 15

2013-03-09110254_zpsd4beedb8.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, I can tell all eyes were on you with that fine Stetson!

Thanks, Rusty. I do enjoy wearing this Whippet. Like several of my vintage hats, this one came to me from a fellow Lounger - TonyB in this case.

Manfred - sorry your search wasn't successful today. Nice Borsalino though.

AnA - I like the milan. Good news that things are waring up - there must be hope for us yet.

Tom - the Bushman looks good with that buckle style leather band.

Lefty - just the kind of shots we've been missing; great stuff!

Phineas - Kool Knox and nice find at the bookstore.

From way back early this morning - Black Sheep Hat Works

smugshot_8420090-L.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
I've missed those great photos. Rhubarb has grown so much since the last time we saw her! Lovely images, Lefty.

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, guys. Garrett, I don't think I'd call it olive. It's just, well, green. More pics are here, here, here, and probably other places.

Last edited:

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Manfred, lookin' sharp! That Borsalino is one of my favorites on you! Great lid!

AnA, lookin' good in that Milan! Lookin' cool, while keepin' cool.

Gtdean, very nice Bushman!

Lefty, that is one exquisite Borsalino! I can relate with having a hat go skyward. Great color, and may I say, nice beard! I envy you :p What kind of boots are those if I may ask?

Phineas, great lookin' Knox!

David, stellar BSHW! That ribbon just pops on that felt!

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Justin - thanks. They're White's Boots, Bounty Hunter model in brown chrome excel leather from Baker's. Everything I'm wearing in the photo makes me happy - the Borso that I got for a steal, the Mister Freedom signal vest (possibly my favorite item of clothing, ever - lots of detailed photos on Cotton Duck's great site,) the Equus garrison belt that was part of a group buy on Superfuture (different from the one shown on the Equus site), and the Roy RSO4 jeans I picked up from illumin8em in the Classifieds a couple of months ago. On a cooler day, I'd swap out my favorite shirt for the tshirt and would consider myself ready for a proper burial.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Good evening. Earlier this morning I grabbed a pic before heading out for the day. I was hatted all day in my VS Stratoliner in sage green. The sage felt color is easy to grab for so many occasions.

IMG_4582-M.jpg

Best to all, Eric -

Proud Pappy Hat

City Honors is one of only two public schools in Buffalo that produce an annual musical. Sad, but true. This was the 12th and final one for our family...a bittersweet curtain call. In the first photo, Lily is wearing my Stetson 3X with Randall's horsehair band. The rest of the stuff came from mom.

3.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Will share a clip from Anything You Can Do... when I get it uploaded.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
AnA, David, Justin and Rogera my sincere thanks for the kind words about the 1938 Borsalino. I appreciate them all.

AnA, that Milan looks sharp, just time to find so an nice example for me!

Tom, cool hatband for the Bushman, gives him a special look, sharp Fedora Lounge Special!

Lefty, great photos, great Rhubarb and a great outfit included the fantastic Borsalino!

Phineas, cool Knox, fits good and goes perfect with Humphrey!

David, thanks, ebay is a nice place to find things too! haha. Sharp Black Sheep.

Eric, splendid Strat in a great color!

Rogera, the chance to find some nice things, especially hats falls with the weather! At warm and sunny days you find more!

Alan, wonderful photos from Lily in Action, wonderful clothing, too. She looks like a professional actor on stage!
You can be proud, my friend. Congrats to Lily. By the way, good that Dad is a hat collector and can help out! haha.

Ale, fantastic hat. The vent holes looks very professional, great job done!

Perry, sharp Champ, looks great and especially on you!

This was the 12th and final one for our family...a bittersweet curtain call.

Beautiful, beautiful stuff. Amazing how fast it all happens, isn't it? The blink of an eye!! I've also felt that bittersweet melancholy from "last time" school theatre, sports, and events; but I really miss all the impromptu gatherings at our house. Seems quiet around here now. On to the next phase of the plan, Alan...

And, to keep on topic this bright and sunny day, my "Nate's Men's Store" (St. Johnsbury, Vermont) private label Lee vintage. Shades (Mil. Spec, G-3's) by Randolph Engineering.
CharlesJan2013IMG_2964_zpsd4670387.jpg

Great day to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld