Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Nice wide ribbon there, Tom! :)

Garrison Hatters Indy style for me

smugshot_9861610-L.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Josh, great looking Resistol, a fantastic hat!

AnA, congrats to the new hat! looks very good.

Eric, nice photo, a fine thing to watch the light snow fall, especially with so a nice hat!

Tom, sharp as always. How many Wanderers do you have?

David, a classic your Garrison Indy, always nice to see!

Phineas, congrats to the new Van, looks good your gray one!

Perry, wonderful shape your 25 OR, looks great!

Sam, nice to see you in the Beret again! it looks perfect.

Brando11

A-List Customer
Nice wide ribbon there, Tom! :)

Garrison Hatters Indy style for me

smugshot_9861610-L.jpg

Hey Dave-

I'm wearing a very similar Federation today, but with a black Aero jacket. Your combo looks much better.

I'm in the process right now of choosing options for a new jacket. I really like the color and grain of yours. Could you tell me what hide that is? The grain pattern looks a bit wide for goatskin, otherwise that would be my guess.

Thanks-
-Brando

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
PL; You wear the stingy with confidence..
Dave; Sharp Garrison sir. The new beard, hat and jacket have you looking sharp this morning. Enjoy the snow on route to your area.
Tom; Wanderer love going in your direction today. Excellent WAR.
Perry; Relaxed comfy look in your OR.
Case; Your work wear and berret coordinate well.
Josh; Your suit and lid are working to promote the sharp, well dressed successfull business man image. Working for me. Nice hat.
Ale; I truly love the color and image of the Whippet sir. I imagine soooo many situations were it could be the go to hat. The precious hat would get less wear at my house at I would be worried to put many wear marks on that stunning 30's hat.

Enjoy the monring folks, Eric -

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Josh, fantastic work Josh. A sharp looking hat!

Ale, excellent 30s Whippet. Great Website, I love it!

Eric, wonderful Strat, looks good with that ribbon color!

My new to me Borsalino EXTRA EXTRA Superiore, 1938!
wear232.jpg

Phineas Lamour

Practically Family
Thanks Chep and SBG. with my tiny head and my face shape stingy is all i can find that looks right. I have a Borsalino Milan that has a wider brim. But on a felt hat I think a wider brim makes me look like a cowboy.

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Ale, Eric nice as always.

Manifred beautiful Blue Borso

RLK nice color and style with the Stetson crafted edge, always nice and different styles.

Phineas great selection of hats that always go good with your face and shape....

I think I have been watching too many rerun Sean Connery Bond movies lately, today I just had the urge to wear a Brooks Brothers....

hv1m2w.jpg
t0j28x.jpg

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hatto - nice S25, looks famililar

Sam - that's a cool look with the big ol beret. Tops off your outfit nicely

David, a classic your Garrison Indy, always nice to see!

Thanks Manfred. That's a nice looking old Borsalino you have for today.

Josh - 2.125 qualifies for sure. Is that hat one of your conversions?

Ale - that one is one of my favorite Whippets on the Lounge.

Hey Dave-

I'm wearing a very similar Federation today, but with a black Aero jacket. Your combo looks much better.

I'm in the process right now of choosing options for a new jacket. I really like the color and grain of yours. Could you tell me what hide that is? The grain pattern looks a bit wide for goatskin, otherwise that would be my guess.

Thanks-
-Brando

Hey Brando - the hide is indeed goatskin. I really know nothing about leather and the different hides so I can't give you any more info. I love the jacket though - one of my best buys in recent times. I'd get another from Mark for sure.

Dave; Sharp Garrison sir. The new beard, hat and jacket have you looking sharp this morning. Enjoy the snow on route to your area.

Thanks Eric. I wish you had kept the snow for another day or so though. We have to set up our booth at the Boston Seafood Show and a lot of snow will not be helping get our stuff there and unloaded.

Robert - that's an interesting 3X with the rather wide felted ribbon

OG - trilby mode, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld