Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Che - I love your Family Friday shot.

Randall - thanks for the comment on the Monte. This has become my go-to hat, I just love wearing it.

Manfred - nice final holiday photo. You'll have to look forward to the next one now!

Eric - nice photo with the Panama and the shoes. I have a pair of Strawfut from A-E. Only worn them about a dozen times and already I have had to hold the mesh together with tape. I'll be sending them back for repair come the fall.

Jeff - I like the look of the D bar J. Maybe you can try the hot shower and put hat on wet hair trick to make it conform to your head. That has worked for me several times.

OG - glad you are keeping cool in that high temperature.

Today we were in Gloucester, MA for lunch and a walk around.

Here's me by the waterfront - Optimo Monte

glos-dh-L.jpg

Caren found a few hats to try on in one of the vintage shops

glos-caz-L.jpg

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Perry, Che, Jeff, Eric and David, thanks so much for the nice comments and kind words, it's much appreciated!

Eric, thanks, yes, you are so right, that are beautiful moments! Now, I look on your knees, and "sea" a beautyfull Panama too!

Jeff, thanks so much for the compliment ! Sorry, no color photo, but I love the new hat on you, he looks very sharp!

O-Guy, that Semi Colado is a stunning Hat and I love the pattern on that!

David, thanks, I look forward to the next season and to your beautiful Hats. Can I say that? Your lovely wife has found her obsession in Hats. Looks very good!

Dinerman, what a beauty! looks very good!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
:cool:A Great F-L Hat Day today !
& i had a great day with 2 of the Grandkids in my Art Fawcett Milan.
232323232%7Ffp7343%3A%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D354%3A64%3A87834%3Bnu0mrj

oh yea the kid is sporting a Old Linen Flat cap.:cool:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Che, very nice family photo and this Milan looks excellent on you!

D-Guy, you wear it very well, very nice pattern on the semi colado.

Steve, what a background!! The Hückel looks very sharp on you!

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Thanks seabass, chepstow and David...

David I wish I was at that cool looking ocean yesterday, it felt more like I was sitting in the oven in my kitchen...... : (

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Mayserwegener,
Now that is one if not your greatest Pic's ! Hat Too!
And May i Add my Best Dance Moves are the...................HUCKEL-BUCK ! really it's a Dance.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsT8ML0dc10
Im a Ice breaker at partys with the Huckel-Buck.....& Yes I Dance with my Hat On, & No i dont wear my Brim up as high as Norton....well.....um...:D

D-GUY.......
What can i say ? to Purrrrfection...:eusa_clap

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Che, very nice family photo and this Milan looks excellent on you!

D-Guy, you wear it very well, very nice pattern on the semi colado.

Steve, what a background!! The Hückel looks very sharp on you!

Well said on all 3 counts!

Steve, you're brave touring Utah in the summertime. Escalante Canyon is still on my list, but I've hit most of the state's hot springs in the late fall months.

I've missed a lot of great photographs... but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Steve was wearing the sharpest Hückel to be found in the state of Utah that day.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, thanks, I look forward to the next season and to your beautiful Hats. Can I say that? Your lovely wife has found her obsession in Hats. Looks very good!

Thanks, Manfred. Don't worry, she already has the shoes and handbag obsessions going. Art is going to make her a hat as wll, which will be great fun.

David I wish I was at that cool looking ocean yesterday, it felt more like I was sitting in the oven in my kitchen...... : (

Indeed, it is always a little cooler by the sea. It is supposed to cool down a little this week - looking forward to that!

Steve - nice Utah shot. We have spent time there at this time of year. Hiking or mountain biking at the crack of dawn, then lunch and beer for the afternoon!

Looking good guys!

Dave I have found a few nice hats in that resale shop in Gloucester.

Hatto - the bloke at the shop mentioned the reason there were no men's hats was that someone from Ohio had bought the complete inventory.

Here are a few photos from our vacation in New Hampshire.

c. 1940 Stetson leghorn

tlv2.jpg

Panama weave boater

tlv3.jpg

Buffalonian Yeddo boater from the Kleinhans Co.

tlv4.jpg

Pleasant Lake fireworks

tlv1.jpg

Just sky

tlv5.jpg

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Bravi, everyone!

Steve, would you consider posting that Huckel shot in the afield thread? It would complement the last several sets wonderfully! What a great color, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe