Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Black Sheep Hatworks this morning

IMG3016-L.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Hey, thanks for the compliments on the Homburg gang! I have to say there have bee some seriously awesome lids displayed here recently. Inspires me to want to shop for another vintage lid.

Cheers!

Dan

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
JLEE

Don't you have an Optimo Oxblood as well? How do the colors compare?
I watched Public Enemies over the weekend and now I am jonesing for an oxblood fedora.

I do indeed. Optimo's Oxblood color is much darker, more jewel tone than what Bob came up it, and has a very rich purple color with brown and red undertones.

This is not a great picture of either hat, as they're both a little washed out, but it does highlight how much contrast there is in the felt colors:
2011-09-15172145.jpg

JLee I love that hat I remember when you got it I just thought it was great, well done... Chief.

Carl, David, Manfred, Jeff: thanks all for the kind comments on the Black Sheep, in fairness, Bob deserves the credit for creating such a great hat. I had the specs in mind, but his work made it all come together!

JAVIER

Practically Family
Adams Executive all day today, and during the evening for the Rochester Jazz Festival.
sidebar-logo.gif

photobucket-5056-1340764917936.jpg

photobucket-4506-1340764784017.jpg

From the Who dat? nation in New Orleans: Big Sam's Funky Nation a driving force of urban funk.
photobucket-573-1340764828545.jpg

photobucket-4358-1340764844017.jpg

and The Pedrito Martinez Group which has its roots planted firmly in the Afro-Cuban rumba tradition and Latin jazz/ Salsa music.
photobucket-3755-1340764881335.jpg

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Iyor: Thanks for your kind comments, and good eye! ;) Must have been the red coral boutonierre that tipped you off! The two button jacket is fully lined with Bemberg Cupro, and with its closed seam, con rollino shoulder as well as a slightly higher button stance, effects a more nostalgic 1930s look compared with my other Neapolitan jackets, especially appropriate for a white linen suit. It is one of my favorites.

Carl: You are most kind! Thank you! :yo:

Alan: Many thanks, my friend!

JAVIER: Very nice pictorial, and beautiful ADAM!

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Mystic, looking good in your new Hat.

Dinerman, what a great combination, suit and boater. Looks sharp!

Al, sharp outfit with your montecristi, looks fantastic!

Javier, super Adam and very nice photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter