Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
VS Sportaire in granite today.
IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Well this was interesting. I wore my Fed IV, anticipating some rain today, it did a little in fact, and while I was walking by my campus bookstore, a group of rowdy guys (maybe drunk or high college students) were laughing and saying, "Indiana Jones! Indiana Jones!" and something about a whip. Lol I just nodded, cracked a smile at their general direction, and went off to do my thing. I'm not sure if they were just amused or heckling. I was only wearing the Indy styled hat, nothing else; khaki cotton jacket, blue/white checkered dress shirt, dark blue jeans, and brown suede shoes.

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Well this was interesting. I wore my Fed IV, anticipating some rain today, it did a little in fact, and while I was walking by my campus bookstore, a group of rowdy guys (maybe drunk or high college students) were laughing and saying, "Indiana Jones! Indiana Jones!" and something about a whip. Lol I just nodded, cracked a smile at their general direction, and went off to do my thing. I'm not sure if they were just amused or heckling. I was only wearing the Indy styled hat, nothing else; khaki cotton jacket, blue/white checkered dress shirt, dark blue jeans, and brown suede shoes.
Probably just drunk college kids. One will probably feel the need to buy a cool hat this morning when he comes to.
Stetson Playboy today...
f386357e.jpg

DRB

One Too Many
Aureliano: You truly are a lucky man. A loving woman, nice environment, Very nice hats. What more could you want?

TheBeak

One of the Regulars
I thought I would start a thread to gather together photographs of fedoras old and new, as worn out-and-about, as I really enjoy viewing these types of photos, spread throughout many other threads.

Pictures previously posted are most welcome, as I think we would all enjoy viewing many of these photos again. A quick descriptive note as to hat make and locale would greatly enhance the images.

I will start off with a few random ones:

Mallory Twelve-Fifty, Snow. Winter stroll along Summit Avenue. St. Paul, Minnesota, February 2011.

I love this shot, something about the vintage looking building and hat, combined with the very modern shades. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe