Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Lefty said:
Dear The Fedora Lounge,

Please take note that I am not involved in this argument.

Yeah, I'm also surprised.

Sincerely,

Lefty
:D

(I know nothing about cars, but I'd take that one with any name.)

Huh, Left doth protest too much. He's involved in this somehow :D

Wearing a Melton 10 today
swimming.jpg

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
theinterchange said:
Two hat day. Started with the Mallory, ended with the Federation Deluxe. The second photo was taken while parked in an office complex while waiting for my dad's plane to come in. Bored, cell phone, why not take some pics? [huh] :p

Randy
You look good in both. Why should anyone be throttled to only one hat per day?;)

cybergentleman

A-List Customer
Salty O'Rourke said:
Today I'm sporting a modern (1990's??) Stetson. Don't know the model, it's my usual wide brim/tall crown look:

4995773201_e693f687a1.jpg

you're telling us that's a stetson from the 90's? If that's the case, then their nostalgia model is redundant..bring this thing back.

Salty O'Rourke

Practically Family
cybergentleman said:
you're telling us that's a stetson from the 90's? If that's the case, then their nostalgia model is redundant..bring this thing back.

I'm going by the black sweatband, the size tag with the metric size listed above the US size, and the diamond textured liner to date the hat. You're right, without these clues I'd guess it was much older. I suppose it could be late 70s to 80s, but no older.

metropd

One Too Many
DanielJones said:
Today is my Stetson 20 Sovereign. I'm guessing late 40's early 50's, not 100% sure of the age.
100_5791.jpg

Here is a liner shot for the experts.
100_5787.jpg

Cheers!

Dan

That hat is the definition of classic timeless elegance.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust