Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
Today's topper...

Wore my Bond Imperial Ten in bluish gray today...

me_wBondImpten.JPG

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano said:
It will be soon. My wife's grandpa is giving it to us!...( actually to me but shhhhhhhh, dont tell my wife!)

Insurance is going to be a pretty penny. But nice, you luck dog! ;)

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano said:
:eek:fftopic: Nope, grandpa's Mustang.[huh]

The car in the picture is an Olds 442, based on the Cutlass chassis and body. Maybe thats not your car in the picture?

A man walks up to a kid sitting on a stoop with a dog. The man says, 'Does your dog bite?'

The kid says, 'No.'

The man reaches out to pet the dog who chomps down on his hand. The man, jumping up and down, yells, 'I thought you said your dog doesnt bite!'

And the kid says, 'Thats not my dog.'

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
scottyrocks said:
The car in the picture is an Olds 442, based on the Cutlass chassis and body. Maybe thats not your car in the picture?

A man walks up to a kid sitting on a stoop with a dog. The man says, 'Does your dog bite?'

The kid says, 'No.'

The man reaches out to pet the dog who chomps down on his hand. The man, jumping up and down, yells, 'I thought you said your dog doesnt bite!'

And the kid says, 'Thats not my dog.'

Don't want to argue, not the right thread. Not in the mood either. The car is my wife's grandfather and it is a mustang. End of the story. Let's look at hats, please. And yes, the dog is not mine...yet ;) (will remove the picture when I get home to avoid more loungers getting obsessed)

Mobile Vulgus

One Too Many
Liar??

Aureliano said:
Photo's gone before hell breaks loose here. Don't enjoy being called a liar either. Specially when I have no reason to lie.

Touchy, touchy. Young man, someone can be wrong WITHOUT being a liar. There is no shame in having gotten the model of the car wrong. No one is calling you a "liar," just wrong.

Now, if you continue to dig in despite the facts staring you in the face, then you are making matters worse.

First rule of digging yourself into a hole is to stop digging!

;)

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Dear The Fedora Lounge,

Please take note that I am not involved in this argument.

Yeah, I'm also surprised.

Sincerely,

Lefty
:D

(I know nothing about cars, but I'd take that one with any name.)

theinterchange

One Too Many
At First... I Was Like

4993945663_7b2198e9e7.jpg

Then, I was like

4993949115_900b250d5a.jpg

Two hat day. Started with the Mallory, ended with the Federation Deluxe. The second photo was taken while parked in an office complex while waiting for my dad's plane to come in. Bored, cell phone, why not take some pics? [huh] :p

Randy

CRH

Call Me a Cab
gtdean48 said:
SUCCESS is definitely accurrate. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap Great color, crease & brim shape! That CD fits you right down to the ground, ESPECIALLY the brim width!! ;)

Truly inspirational!

Hey, DanielJones, nice to see you hanging out here. :D

Campdraft today.

hpim2692.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust