Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldkarma

One Too Many

daddy0d0

A-List Customer
FE42CD86-0859-436B-B3B9-EDF1952E583A.jpeg
At the dentist. Was supposed to get a permanent crown but now it's a root canal
BGGCD

Roadopen

One of the Regulars
Early ‘50’s Strat in a polished agate ‘tub’
View attachment 135498

Cool diamond head bash there sir!!:cool:

Got to have a grey of some sort in your collection as it's a nice and one to have along and compliment with the Black/Brown/Tan etc.....basic but a classic choice of shade.

Roadopen

Last edited:

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 135396 View attachment 135397 View attachment 135398 View attachment 135399 View attachment 135400 Greetings All:
Today i have a story.
Every now and then life raises it’s “lovely” head in opposition to the all too often ugly one. When it does it gives us pause and reaffirmation in the good of mankind.
These times are fleeting at best and must be held close to heart. This is what Fedora Lounge Family is to me.
I received this, a suprise gift hat, 2 days ago and have been speechless with appreciation. Any gifted hat is to be treasured but this one exceeds all imagination.
From Max via Justin an exceptional hat of hats!!
Stetson Turf Club dream hat.
Thank you Max...I honor your gift and your friendship greater still!!!
Bowen
Ah, Bowen! You forgot to mention it was you who sent me a MGL I had been craving for months, and another for my wife in the same box!
You also forgot to mention you constantly reply to my many PMs with all sort of questions, and that your replies are always spot-on!
It is I who received the beautiful gift of two Marque Grand Luxes, and your friendship, knowledge and experience first, Bowen, and I won't forget it.
Thank YOU, my friend.

Awesome looking Borso Red. I really like the look of that one.
My heart is filled with lust ... for the hat!
Looking good, Mike.

Thanks guys, there is just something about a European homburg's lines. They differ from American ones. All good though.

Very nice felt, great looking crease. How horizontal of you!

Love that pecan felt! Nice brim!

View attachment 135396 View attachment 135397 View attachment 135398 View attachment 135399 View attachment 135400 Greetings All:
Today i have a story.
Every now and then life raises it’s “lovely” head in opposition to the all too often ugly one. When it does it gives us pause and reaffirmation in the good of mankind.
These times are fleeting at best and must be held close to heart. This is what Fedora Lounge Family is to me.
I received this, a suprise gift hat, 2 days ago and have been speechless with appreciation. Any gifted hat is to be treasured but this one exceeds all imagination.
Bowen
Makes my heart feel good Bowen. This place is truly a family.

Wow! That felt looks gorgeous! And the band! And the liner! Qué bonito sombrero, Joao.
Today it is a beautiful long-hair Vanzina that Daniele sent me.
I love it. View attachment 135421 View attachment 135422 View attachment 135421 View attachment 135422
Love that ribbon Max. Gotta love a long hair, they are so nice.

Three hat day; I had to try my latest additions (and that's with my own resolution not to buy any more hats).
Borsalino marocco
View attachment 135450
In the shade, because the camera couldn't handle the contrast:
Borsalino lupo velour
View attachment 135451
Cambiaghi
View attachment 135453
More in the first two in the Borsalino Brotherhood thread.
Wow! Three beautiful hats with great tones of brown. I love the brim treatment on the Marocco.

View attachment 135501
Hollywood curl? Cool! That agate is incredible. Not as incredible as that Strat, but impressive.
View attachment 135498 View attachment 135497

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
I haven't been out much at all since Sunday, and it's turned cool, cloudy and rainy here. We didn't break 64°F here today. I've missed wearing this grand Knox 15 with mode edge and wonderful bourbon colored felt and a fat rust colored ribbon.

i-G399Hvp-XL.jpg
Oh boy Doug!!
This hat is one of my archive pics. It is perfect in so many ways! I have a similar Dobbs Twenty...it dreams of being this Knox Fifteen! Thanks for showing it again.
B

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Today i have a story.
Bowen
I was admiring that hat myself. Gorgeous lid and treasured all the more as a gift from a buen amigo!

I haven't been out much at all since Sunday, and it's turned cool, cloudy and rainy here. We didn't break 64°F here today. I've missed wearing this grand Knox 15 with mode edge and wonderful bourbon colored felt and a fat rust colored ribbon.

i-G399Hvp-XL.jpg
Good to see you Doug. We should have a few more days of felt wearing coming up. What'cha got lined up?

Rockwater

A-List Customer
Cool diamond head bash there sir!!:cool:

Got to have a grey of some sort in your collection as it's a nice and one to have along and compliment with the Black/Brown/Tan etc.....basic but a classic choice of shade.

Roadopen
Thanks, the bash comes from copying what I see on these pages.
As far as color goes, grey and black is my rainbow, head to toe (with the occasional green lid).

Last edited:

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 135501
View attachment 135498 View attachment 135497
Hey Rock:
Your second picture with the giant crystals got me to thinking. I remember studying about a place, i think they called it “The Tubes”, in the US, that had columns of quarts crystals something like 8’ tall. It was like a wall of logs stood up straight only the logs were quartz crystals!! Amazing!
Your hat still looks good too! Ha
B

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up

i-G399Hvp-XL.jpg

i-G399Hvp-XL.jpg
Hey Rock:
Your second picture with the giant crystals got me to thinking. I remember studying about a place, i think they called it “The Tubes”, in the US, that had columns of quarts crystals something like 8’ tall. It was like a wall of logs stood up straight only the logs were quartz crystals!! Amazing!
Your hat still looks good too! Ha
B
Look at this one in Chihuahua, Bowen!
Notice the person standing next to the crystals for scale. It really is awesome.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cave_of_the_Crystals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe