Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
A grey Flechet today!

DSC_0870-2.jpg

DSC_0872-3.jpg

Very nice, Torpedo! The hat's proportions and curves suit you well. The whole dressy-casual ensemble works!

Sue

metropd

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
Hi Metro, that is a great shot! Hope your blues are not the result of your illness you spoke of some time ago.

Thank you.:) I am no longer sick and have gained all most all of my weight back. Many of my friends that were staying next to me have to go back to Europe.

Major props to Torpedo, Sue, GClark and MetroPD (good to hear your health is back in order). You all look great! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Torpedo, that is also a very classy outfit and pose. Very consistent and well-dressed as always.

billysmom, Stetson 20 Sovereign felt and beaver! :eusa_clap Bet you don't have any friends at PETA, do you!?! Well done!

Metro, good to hear you are doing better. Sorry to hear about your friends leaving. You will have to spend more time here with us! :)

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
It was 39* this morning when I went out so, it was time for a wool sweater and my modern Stetson Gun Club! (We Texas folk don't do the cold so well as you all up yonder! :D )

GunClub003.jpg

GunClub001.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
It was 39* this morning when I went out so, it was time for a wool sweater and my modern Stetson Gun Club! (We Texas folk don't do the cold so well as you all up yonder! :D )

GunClub003.jpg

Nice look, Mr. P. Hope you're enjoying your time off from work. I agree that we Texans suffer more from the cold than our northern neighbors. Hence my collection of vintage furs.

Sue

Mr. Paladin said:

Mr. Paladin great hat (neat western belt / ribbon motif) and pic setting! :eusa_clap

GClark

One of the Regulars
Mr. Paladin said:
Well done, GClark! Thats a winner with its mid-ribbon and smart snap.

Thanks much to you and the other kind comments from theinterchange, Torpedo,mayserwegener.

I like the Gun Club - looks good.

Topedo and Sue - great looks today.
GC

Ephraim Tutt

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:

GunClub003.jpg

I'd love to be suffering from the cold right about now. Brisbane is a beautiful place...with a b*stard of a summer.

gave up...

I picked up this hat, didn't like it on me, tried to sell it on the lounge, no one was interested, so I decided to curl the brim, drop it into a c-crown teadrop and try it again... it needs stiffener and it is a really thin felt, thin to the point where it was a little chilly to wear today, will end up being a spring / fall lid.

img200.jpg

img201.jpg

img203.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust