Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
GClark said:
Open Road
Stetson_OR_snow.jpg

I like the crease and that brim treatment, GClark!

Sue

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Wolfen said:
S8001487a.jpg

This hat is wolf fur, hand crafted in Russia. Got it for the winter when I lived in St Petersburg. It definately keeps the noggin toasty!
That IS nice. The great thing about wolf is only it and wolverine won't frost up and stick to your face under any circumstance.
Good one :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Woody

Wolfen

One of the Regulars
billysmom said:
Dec-8.jpg

Today's choice was my Mallory Ten with my Nutria jacket. The smooth vs the shaggy!

Sue

Lovely ensemble! :eusa_clap I like the colour on the hat in the picture. It looks like it would go really well with a suit I have. Any chance there is a picture of the actual colour?

Wolfen

One of the Regulars
Scott Wood said:
That IS nice. The great thing about wolf is only it and wolverine won't frost up and stick to your face under any circumstance.
Good one :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Woody

I discovered that while in Russia. The real reason I got it is, as you can probably tell from my screen name, I love wolves.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ephraim Tutt said:
Tutt finally gets a wide brimmed grey fedora!

It's a Dobbs!

SDC10411.jpg
SDC10412.jpg

Excellent look on you sir! The wide brim gives you that distinguished, no nonsense barrister look. Very nice grey color. :eusa_clap

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
:D I knew that would get a rise out of somebody! It's Myocastor coypus , a rodent, not Lontra canadensis, a weasel. :p lol

Sue

I know. I was just parodying myself after the long--and quite interesting--debate we had over Scottf's hat.:p
EDIT: I should say that your Mallory looks great, Sue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe