Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Lots of missing images on iPad, fewer missing ones on iPhone. I haven’t checked desktop yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Usually, I can right click on the icons and then open up the pic in a new page, but now I'm getting a block by my malware protection saying Tapatalk may be trying to access my information...

Wearing a modern VS this morning. This is a Stratoliner clone in a dove beaver felt.

i-tKdLdq3-M.jpg

i-H6S6dVN-M.jpg

i-gCWJ8PG-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Love the dove!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Got home yesterday evening and went for a dog walk in a vintage Bailey Royal. This vintage hat has a distinct western flavor, not only in the band treatment, but the big flatter brim. The crown felt is soft and malleable, while the brim is a tad bit stiffer. Not typical western stiff - but not snap brim soft.

i-gnwRR47-M.jpg

i-shK2tV6-M.jpg

i-LtvjvV7-M.jpg

i-HxbD9Dd-M.jpg

The advertisement that came in the original box has stayed intact. The box disintegrated when I first handled it. "One of the Distinctive Products of the California Dons." I have included pics of the tag. It is a fun read.

i-zfPgLQP-M.jpg

i-F8tSZ4B-M.jpg

i-DFmNdqL-M.jpg

i-fFXKbBp-M.jpg

i-Hs4BVVK-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Wow! This hat is just super, super, super, cool Eric.

RJR

Got home yesterday evening and went for a dog walk in a vintage Bailey Royal. This vintage hat has a distinct western flavor, not only in the band treatment, but the big flatter brim. The crown felt is soft and malleable, while the brim is a tad bit stiffer. Not typical western stiff - but not snap brim soft.

i-gnwRR47-M.jpg

i-shK2tV6-M.jpg

i-LtvjvV7-M.jpg

i-HxbD9Dd-M.jpg

The advertisement that came in the original box has stayed intact. The box disintegrated when I first handled it. "One of the Distinctive Products of the California Dons." I have included pics of the tag. It is a fun read.

i-zfPgLQP-M.jpg

i-F8tSZ4B-M.jpg

i-DFmNdqL-M.jpg

i-fFXKbBp-M.jpg

i-Hs4BVVK-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Very nice bit of variety,Eric.

Of COURSE Mom will write a note for me. She's still kvelling from her 91st birthday celebration last week, seen here...
View attachment 121511
Hat: Vintage Silhouettes in dove, dress weight.

Followed up by Red Nose Day... wearing another VS, in Light Sage, also dress weight.
View attachment 121512

Have a thoroughly thrilling Thursday!

Thanks for sharing these pictures; they made my morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld