Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayser panama and then i ran inside. Rain and thunder!
941b1f957afb83ae0f0c2d0b1e21ee33.jpg
1e9710ee8bfa4bee4111dceff2013293.jpg
49de34ae3b3ebd2320eaaeafad97a736.jpg
6a00b96b9aebed88b6dcbaee51326703.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk
Reminds me I have a Mayser panama somewhere too. If this warm weather keeps up, I need to find it. Good look, Sergej.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
Wearing one of my own creations today. Resistol Stagecoach thin ribbon conversion. Tall straight crown. I'm also worn out from tons of yard work over the last few days. The chair feels good!

Stagecoach_Fedora_5.jpg

Stagecoach_Fedora_7.jpg

pictures of the hat from last year.....
Resistol_Silverbelly_Resize_8.jpg

Resistol_Silverbelly_Resize_9.jpg

Resistol_Silverbelly_Resize_10.jpg

Stagecoach_Silverbelly_Hat_Redo_4.jpg

Now for some relaxing tunes to chill by....

Check out the Hot Rods in this video

Wearing one of my own creations today. Resistol Stagecoach thin ribbon conversion. Tall straight crown. I'm also worn out from tons of yard work over the last few days. The chair feels good!

Stagecoach_Fedora_5.jpg

Stagecoach_Fedora_7.jpg

Great work again, Terry. Amazing that you resisted the temptation to recline in that chair...

Stagecoach_Fedora_5.jpg

Stagecoach_Fedora_7.jpg

Looks great Terry. Good work my man.

drmaxtejeda

I'll Lock Up
Forecasted to be the first day with triple digit temperatures. Toyo straw and dreaming of Autumn.

ca293efe35c14591843066e7949f8034.jpg

4f29ba2285db4b5390af76f1cc2b279b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Having been born in Acapulco, and lived in Mexico City for most of my life, I just don't understand how anyone would prefer cool or even cold temperatures, although I know many people do.
I lived in Chicago for nine years, and even during summer, I dreaded the cold that was a few months away, along with fewer daylight hours.
I often wonder how the north got populated. Didn't people notice it got colder the farther north they went?
Mexico City doesn't get colder than "close the window, will you please?"

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Having been born in Acapulco, and lived in Mexico City for most of my life, I just don't understand how anyone would prefer cool or even cold temperatures, although I know many people do.
I lived in Chicago for nine years, and even during summer, I dreaded the cold that was a few months away, along with fewer daylight hours.
I often wonder how the north got populated. Didn't people notice it got colder the farther north they went?
Mexico City doesn't get colder than "close the window, will you please?"

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Anything above 70 degrees Fahrenheit is too warm for me. I love the Pacific Northwest where it never gets truly cold and it never gets hot. My ideal climate notwithstanding, I’d take bitter cold winters over 100+ degree summers. Besides, I like my felt hats more than straw.

I miss the feel of the cold on my nose and ears. The crispness in the air. The dressing in layers and being comfortable. 3/4 of my wardrobe hasn’t seen the light of day in a decade, and sadly I’m...a bit more “substantial” than I used to be. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken