Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jimmy the lid said:
Stetson Open Road...

OR-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Beautiful hat! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Spats McGee

One Too Many
Roninjedi said:
Mike Browning: Private Eye

4131235935_915c14d491.jpg

"So she said her dad went missing from the research labs and she needs my help. Never could refuse a brainy dame in glasses. Certainly not one with legs like that."
Very nice, Roninjedi! :eusa_clap

Spats McGee

One Too Many
As for me, I liked the Barton and bow tie combination so well that I chose another bow tie for today. This time, I paired it with one of my Stylemasters, though:

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
A recent thread discussing Dallas PD officers wearing San Antonios in 1963 has rekindled my interest in Resistols. Today, I’m wearing this Waco...one of my two Resistol OR clones. I bought it from a forum member this past summer.

Geoffshats009-3.jpg

AF

billysmom

One Too Many
Spats McGee said:
As for me, I liked the Barton and bow tie combination so well that I chose another bow tie for today. This time, I paired it with one of my Stylemasters, though:

Very sharp! Love the Stylemaster with the rest of it.

Sue

Mr. Paladin

Spats McGee said:

Very nicely proportioned to your profile. The brim is a good width and the snap is perfect for you. :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

Atticus Finch said:
A recent thread discussing Dallas PD officers wearing San Antonios in 1963 has rekindled my interest in Resistols. Today, I’m wearing this Waco...one of my two Resistol OR clones. I bought it from a forum member this past summer. AF

I love the look of that hat. I believe you have posted it before and I've been looking for one since, with no success. I have not seen one in any size. It looks great on you.

DOUGLAS

Mr. Paladin said:
I know its repetitive, but DANG!, don't you ever have a bad-look day? Great Stetson, it even coordinates with the facial growth!

Thanks to you and Sue. I would not call this one of my better days. I can't seem to get the OR to behave. This is my last one and I am not sold on it at all. The only one that I am pleased with is the straw OR I got from RBH. I think I need to wax the mustache.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
I love that long hair Borso. The color's amazing. I don't see your crutches in the picture ...

Sue

No crutches here. The Doc told me yesterday that I can slowly try to move without the crutches if it's only over a small distance. At the moment I'm using only one most of the time. In two or three days I'm supposed to start walking without them anyway (again, no long walks), but I will still have to give myself daily injections with Heparin for the rest of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe