Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobStC

A-List Customer
DSC_0848.jpg

So, what do you think?[/QUOTE]

Well, I for one think that you have outdone even your usual high standards on this one, Torpedo. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap etc etc etc.

Wish I could carry off this sort of look as well as you do :( .....

Rob St.C

MarkL

One of the Regulars
Great picture, Rusty!

Rusty:

Thanks for sharing this great shot of you and little Sam in his hoodie. Pretty good pic of the goat, too!

RBH said:
Me and Sam at the farm.
I am in my mid-brown CampDraft and Sam in his hoodie!

The goats outfit speaks for itself.

img2523e.jpg

RobStC

A-List Customer
daizawaguy said:
Horrible day outside, but hoping later to get out and try my new VS...

November2009002PM.jpg

Hey, that is an amazing colour ribbon on that one - makes me want one baaaad!
Love the colour detail on the centre of the bow too.....

Great stuff :eusa_clap

Rob St.C

And the rest of the hat looks great too, by the way!!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
daizawaguy said:
On the noggin...

November2009016.jpg

I have a confession to make: The reason I usually just keep mum about the customs is because I'm primarily interested in vintage hats with a real history to them. I am not personally into small brims either. But I've got to say; you have really dialed in on your style, d-guy, and you wear your new little brims with so much class and comfortable confidence that it just impresses the hell outta' me. Talk about a guy who 'owns' his look. :) :eusa_clap

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
HarpPlayerGene said:
I have a confession to make...

Have to say, I admire your collection of fine classics, and the way you wear them too! Good thing about the lounge is everyone respects each others style...thats cool. Wear them in health! :)

Torpedo

One Too Many
Sue, I like the unusual colour! Also, I will remember the tip about homburgs for windy days...
Rusty, a fine lid and an even better pic composition!
Gene, both sports combos are great, and go well with those hats. Is that 7X a silverbelly?
DGuy, another winner. I am not much into stingies, but you are constantly demonstrating they are a more than dign option.

Torpedo

One Too Many
First of all, than you everybody for the comments on my latest entry. It would seem I will have to work hard to find another ensemble as fortunate... ;) Well, I love challenges! :D

I will offer a deliberate contrast, for the time being... a casual outfit, complete with a Hat People newsboy:

DSC_0849.jpg

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Today it was the 7X. (Man, I love sport coat weather! :) )

DSC_0018.jpg

Looks absolutely great, Gene. I'm with you -- I love sport coat weather. Makes for a particularly good time to don a lid!

Also, that Dobbs 15 really does look good, particularly with that outfit you're wearing in the photo.

Cheers,
JtL

billysmom

One Too Many
Torpedo said:
First of all, than you everybody for the comments on my latest entry. It would seem I will have to work hard to find another ensemble as fortunate... ;) Well, I love challenges! :D

I will offer a deliberate contrast, for the time being... a casual outfit, complete with a Hat People newsboy:

DSC_0849.jpg

Torpedo, you never fail to make a grand statement. Your ensembles are always right on target for any occasion. This one is perfect for a relaxed Sunday!

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82