Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Paddy in his Basque...

Nooooooooooooo!!!! :eusa_doh: Not THAT kind of Basque - you 'very' ..'VERY' naughty boys!! I mean, my beret!!

headshot-1.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mario said:
Mallory Ten Pliafelt with a new crease. Out went the center dent, in came the diamond...

mallory_11_12_09.jpg

That looks really sharp with the tight pinch and deep side dents. It all just sort of "comes to a point" where the upturn of the dents and the arched ridge line of the crown meet. Its a good look for you.

texasgirl

One Too Many
billysmom said:
Very nice! Love the hat AND the gloves! Lovely wrist detail. The dress is great, as well.

Sue

Thanks Sue! Had to go back 5 pages to see it! That's a lot of posts in 2 days! Everyone looks great! Paddy- love the sunglasses :)

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:

Thanks, everybody.

"Speed Bumps" - that's a good one. :)

I guess it's that little angled hump in the top center part of the crown, but that is just a haphazard result of needing some room for my pointy head. lol The real, intentional shaping was to change the cattleman's crease to more of a center dent with front/side pinches, while leaving a broad, flat front (not pinched in front). I saw a hat for sale with this look and I'm applying it to a couple of my westerns and OR hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82