Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Assuming you're referring to the pinch, I always prefer tighter. Photos from July, 2015:

ZQCCAbI.jpg

Jeez, why didn't someone tell me I needed a haircut? :D

It depends on the hat, but I prefer tighter, as well. Also, experimenting with the top crease may give you what you are looking for, @daddy0d0.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
I like the hat Michael! I drink a lot of Scotch Whisky but I'd have to call that Butterscotch.
Thanks Jack. Scotch Whisky is a fine product, though in the past I seldom turned down some good Irish Whiskey if it was on offer. Perhaps Resistol used a little too much peat on their felt?

Nice outfit Mike, but that Mallory takes the cake!
Thanks 65. The Mallory is a very nice and lightweight piece of felt.

I've been wanting one of those, only in a 7 1/4. What do you have on the open crown height and the brim width?
The open crown is pretty much on at 7" Terry. The brim is 4".

Thanks all,
Michael

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Got bored with the house and decided it was time to take this Hi-7 on a walking tour of the neighborhood.
DSCN8069 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN8071 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Resistol $50 hat in Whisky
DSCN8077 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Wonder what it would look like with a kettle curl?
DSCN8063 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Nice day out here,
Michael
What a nice color and crease! I like that a lot!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks Jack. Scotch Whisky is a fine product, though in the past I seldom turned down some good Irish Whiskey if it was on offer. Perhaps Resistol used a little too much peat on their felt?
It's probably just my made in Taiwan monitor. What's your address? I'll send you some Green Spot.

What a nice color and crease! I like that a lot!
Me too!

T Jones

I'll Lock Up

Thanks 65. The Mallory is a very nice and lightweight piece of felt.

The open crown is pretty much on at 7" Terry. The brim is 4".

Thanks all,
Michael
Thanks Michael. I knew the crown was taller but I was thinking that the brim would have been wider too. Thanks again for the info. Answers a few questions for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken