Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catalena Hatters on a slowly warming up Thursday
2fccb2b8ea0a362486e4f6bca6fd3b5b.jpg
4db76d4b3f4e2f07505e22dc43b3045a.jpg

First sunshine in a week, enjoy your day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a fine looking hat, Richard.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Looks like a nice cap Eric. You probably need the espresso to brave the frigid weather, right?

Thanks Perry. Today we are relatively moderate winter weather it is 1'F and will warm up to 4'F. Above 0'F is good. I, perhaps like you, have been watching states of the US truly suffering with the unkown cold and snow. To many of us northern states folks when the temp gets down below 20'F we have to shut the windows while in Florida folks roll up in furs and shiver.;)

Lovely shape and color Steve. That feather looks exotic, I think it would stay if I had this hat. The liner is superb!
!
Mike, Thank you!

That's a exceptional Huckel Steve, just gorgeous
Richard, Thanks too!

That one is a show stopper Steve! Nice!
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Harv, Thank you!

I love Huckel Hats even though I own just one. That lid you are wearing is simply outstanding!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Last edited:
Thanks Perry. Today we are relatively moderate winter weather it is 1'F and will warm up to 4'F. Above 0'F is good. I, perhaps like you, have been watching states of the US truly suffering with the unkown cold and snow. To many of us northern states folks when the temp gets down below 20'F we have to shut the windows while in Florida folks roll up in furs and shiver.;)
Being a native of Florida, I concur wholeheartedly.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Moe. I think, given the weather, that a vodka shot, some caviar and a dill pickle might be more fitting. Loved your Whippet yesterday. Does it have Stetson written on the size tag or is it just the size?

Thanks,
Michael
LOL, you do look dressed for an outing in Siberia. That and a bowl of borscht sounds like proper fare.
Thanks for the kind words on the Whippet. You might be able to pull off a green hat with a purple shirt. Pics prove I can't!:)
The size tag just has the fraction.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Hey all!
The Jiffy serves as a forensic tool today, as a powerful blast of steam reveals that this Penn-Craft bowler was stored in mothballs at some point in it's long history. Phew! That might explain it's beautiful un-dined upon condition. At least it's not as bad as 80 year old tobacco smell.

df558f6bdf693d771c3a40aba3ff2f69.jpg
70e522d29276ea91bbcc1ffccbc491d7.jpg
7eced53cd6a84f54a48822318713c557.jpg

The selfie cam on my tablet seems to be having a hard tine focusing as a (much needed) light rain begins to fall. Might have to rethink the outerwear.
Have a great day!

Powered by happy thoughts

Chamuco

I'll Lock Up
Kilgore special? I love it!
Its about 1/2 shorter at the brim and aboit the same 1/2 shorte on the crown than the Kilgore.

Also it has a centerdent crease VS the Kilgore's Military/Cattleman crease.

Its real nice.

The horseman pin is beautiful.

It has a crossed sabers cavalry badge along with a Private Rank Insignia, have been thinking changing this one for a Lt. Col. One but it might lool almost like the Kilgore!!

Happy New Hear Perry !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Stetson Cavalry at the Big Rocks

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
The Kilgore is right at home. Has he been broken down to the enlisted ranks, or is this one new?

Today's cold weather finds me wearing a cap made out of Fox Brothers wool while sipping 3 shots of espresso.

i-gqQbfDF-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
Think of it this way, this weather is making you trot out your collection of great caps. Its all good...

Hey all!
The Jiffy serves as a forensic tool today, as a powerful blast of steam reveals that this Penn-Craft bowler was stored in mothballs at some point in it's long history. Phew! That might explain it's beautiful un-dined upon condition. At least it's not as bad as 80 year old tobacco smell.

df558f6bdf693d771c3a40aba3ff2f69.jpg
70e522d29276ea91bbcc1ffccbc491d7.jpg

The selfie cam on my tablet seems to be having a hard tine focusing as a (much needed) light rain begins to fall. Might have to rethink the outerwear.
Have a great day!