Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmbarnes

I'll Lock Up
Adam Executive on a warm fall day
1144c2a6eea8c0c5b55e1698174bad11.jpg
2d956bf0d02ac9bf72a90d5e2c6d1fa3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man... I like that, Richard. The copper ribbon and binding are fantastic against that felt.

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, guys.

And Perry... I am going to interpret your "wow" about the jacket as the positive kind of wow.

Since I was a teenager I had dreamt of owning a nice tie-dyed jacket. (Yeah... the dreams of doofuses are strange). And for years, I'd been keeping my eyes peeled for a white jacket that might work for the project. I finally found it for $3 at a Goodwill in January.

Then, on Etsy, I found this really talented dye guy in Georgia. For what I consider to be an absurdly paltry sum, he made it for me and fulfilled my odd dream.

Many of the folks around the Lounge have seen pics of more than just the lapels, but here are a couple more.
efe3a10673c1596b1ce0b8e8da9246df.jpg
88f8526c013b8d90210e56d559c31cef.jpg
Dam hippie...
(the highest compliment where I'm from. pun intended)

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, guys.

And Perry... I am going to interpret your "wow" about the jacket as the positive kind of wow.

Since I was a teenager I had dreamt of owning a nice tie-dyed jacket. (Yeah... the dreams of doofuses are strange). And for years, I'd been keeping my eyes peeled for a white jacket that might work for the project. I finally found it for $3 at a Goodwill in January.

Then, on Etsy, I found this really talented dye guy in Georgia. For what I consider to be an absurdly paltry sum, he made it for me and fulfilled my odd dream.

Many of the folks around the Lounge have seen pics of more than just the lapels, but here are a couple more.
Screenshot_2017-11-16-14-01-12-1.png
maxresdefault.jpg

Thanks, guys.

Positive vibe fer sure dude!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
If I had to settle for just one Whippet, that would be the one Michael
Thanks Richard. I was very happy to find that one. Your Executive today is definitely upper echelon. Maybe even CEO material.

Wow, that cap's only 29?
Give or take a year. Love the Ambassador and today's Whippet. And all those tartan ties.

That cap is really cool, what era? The red plaid pants should turn a few heads.
Thanks Red. The cap is Medicare eligible. Korean war era. I did get one I love those pants today from one lady. They are vintage Montgomery Ward hunting pants.

Shopping for Canadian Nurses...?
I could use one, in the words of Martin Mull
"So unless there's pills in your purse
What I really need right now is a nurse"

Thanks all,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member