Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel

Practically Family
A chilly and increasingly windy morning had me trying a few different hats. First this Davis Hat Co
DSCN5701 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5698 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
But when a mighty gust of wind lifted it off my head I changed to this Stetson cap,
DSCN5706 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
10-15-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think it will be what I wear when I get out on my bicycle errands today. But it was still rather chilly and I seem to remember someone around here saying if you can wear a cape, wear a cape. So,
DSCN5733 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5739 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5737 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I settled on this Charles Knox for my coffee in the yard. The coffee is in an insulated mug today.

Have a fine Sunday,
Michael
Nice coat

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
A chilly and increasingly windy morning had me trying a few different hats. First this Davis Hat Co
DSCN5701 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5698 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
But when a mighty gust of wind lifted it off my head I changed to this Stetson cap,
DSCN5706 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
10-15-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I think it will be what I wear when I get out on my bicycle errands today. But it was still rather chilly and I seem to remember someone around here saying if you can wear a cape, wear a cape. So,
DSCN5733 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5739 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5737 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I settled on this Charles Knox for my coffee in the yard. The coffee is in an insulated mug today.

Have a fine Sunday,
Michael
Love that jacket. Those it have an action back??

Yep, wear a cape when you can
f9170bc261b9d6578a49821849375297.jpg

Seriously. You are probably the only person I know that can actually pull that off.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
View attachment 89428 View attachment 89427 ...So my daughter Hannah broke her collar bone last night and we took her to the hospital; spent the good portion of the night there. Finally came back and got a few hours of rest. Woke up early started a spicy hot apple cider, Hannah loves my special fall/winter drink. I make it from scratch and add a little bourbon for myself. Then, we put on the perennial classic—The Great Pumpkin, so she can have a little entertainment and fun. I'm wearing my new/vintage Knox Premier.

View attachment 89421 View attachment 89420 View attachment 89419 C View attachment 89418 View attachment 89417
Hope she'll recover quickly!

moehawk

I'll Lock Up
That is a wonderful Borsalino Stefan. I love everything about it.

Thanks friend. Mike at NW Hats pounced the beaver nice and light. It is also unlined, comfortable 3 seasons during the year.

I look at the map of California fires every day and think of you. Nice to be able to wear such a nice milan in October.

This is classic TJ. Did it start out as a full on western?

What a priceless image Moon. The 15 and the pooch are quite a pair.

Wow! Color combo is killer. Nice finish too.

You are not that shaggy...yet. Love both hats on you guys.

That is a fantastic Mallory. You certainly have game, good sir.
Thanks Red! Just hoping the calm here means quiet winds inland to help the firefighters.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Very enjoyable fashion show this morning Michael. That cape is da bomb! I want one now. Chance of one showing up in Hicksville thrift stores...poor.
Thanks Red. You are looking great in the Olcott and suit. I got the cape at Goodwill, but at the online one. Don't remember what part of the country it came from. It was originally sold at British-American House in New York City.

You never disappoint! Great hat and cap. For a bike ride does the cap get the nod?

To wear a cape you need verve, and you have it by the bucket. What a great look and practical to boot. Have a great day.
Thanks. I think the cap will get the nod, but the Knox does sit fairly tightly and the wind is moderating a bit. I may take both along.

Nice coat
Thanks.

Love that jacket. Those it have an action back??

Yep, wear a cape when you can
f9170bc261b9d6578a49821849375297.jpg

Seriously. You are probably the only person I know that can actually pull that off.

Yes, Serge, it has action back or bi-swing sleeves or whatever they call them.
DSCN5716 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It's quite a nice and comfortable jacket for temps a bit warmer than today. Actually, maybe today now, as it's warming up some. It has a 5 button front with a throat closure tab that can be buttoned on, so it will keep out the wind.

Thanks all,
Michael

KarlCrow

One Too Many
Thanks Red. You are looking great in the Olcott and suit. I got the cape at Goodwill, but at the online one. Don't remember what part of the country it came from. It was originally sold at British-American House in New York City.

Thanks. I think the cap will get the nod, but the Knox does sit fairly tightly and the wind is moderating a bit. I may take both along.

Thanks.

Yes, Serge, it has action back or bi-swing sleeves or whatever they call them.
DSCN5716 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It's quite a nice and comfortable jacket for temps a bit warmer than today. Actually, maybe today now, as it's warming up some. It has a 5 button front with a throat closure tab that can be buttoned on, so it will keep out the wind.

Thanks all,
Michael
That cap is lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82