Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found myself in greys and blues this morning so I had to skip a day wearing brown hats. The Borsalino in azoico colour was more fitting.
IMG_0214.JPG

Thanks DD. Your Dalworth and plaid shirt today were a great look.

Thanks steur. Another great pair of hats for you today. And nice combos with the coats as well. That is a fantastic stash of hats you came across.

Yesterday afternoons hat was this Biltmore The Manhattan,
DSCN5645 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN5644 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
It's black, though it seems a bit blue in my photos. 3 1/8" brim and just shy of 6" open crown.
DSCN5638 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Thanks all,
Michael
Thanks, Michael. Love the shape of this one. Blue would have been nice. Makes me want to see that great blue heather again.

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
I have a ton of comments to write about the hats seen this week and even in the past, so having no time in time this is my praise for all the wonderful caps you kindly posted :)

ofvq4o.jpg

Today is is dedicated to the American blue hat in the colors of autumn
2i232hc.jpg

Gannon in rabbit with the diamond crease
x38o5x.jpg

Very confortable and fair for the time, especially in the morning when the cold is felt
2hp0kld.jpg

Autumn dishes begin. Tomorrow "tortelli con la zucca" (Tortelli - kind of ravioli - with pumpkin and others ingredients) prepared by a friend who is a master.....
Good Saturday and Sunday

I know that problem. So many great hats, so little time.

That's a beautiful hat. The blue on the ribbon and brim is spectacular.

Autumn food is great, isn't it?
We had deer steak and pumpkin mash with roasted garlic and cream. Very nice. Enjoy the Tortelli. Italian cuisine is wonderful.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on the Navy Gannon from yesterday. A 14 hour day of talking OSU History and schmoozing with 1967 reunion team members and the University high hucky mucks took it's toll. I'll have to catch up tonight after the Homecoming game. Today I'll be wearing my Slats Gill Playboy clone as a nod to OSU history.

View attachment 89307 View attachment 89308
That is a great looking hat, Mike. Felt looks really thin.

I have a ton of comments to write about the hats seen this week and even in the past, so having no time in time this is my praise for all the wonderful caps you kindly posted :)

ofvq4o.jpg

Today is is dedicated to the American blue hat in the colors of autumn
2i232hc.jpg

Gannon in rabbit with the diamond crease
x38o5x.jpg

Very confortable and fair for the time, especially in the morning when the cold is felt
2hp0kld.jpg

Autumn dishes begin. Tomorrow "tortelli con la zucca" (Tortelli - kind of ravioli - with pumpkin and others ingredients) prepared by a friend who is a master.....
Good Saturday and Sunday
It may no be an Italian hat, Daniele, but it suits the Italian very well. Wonderful combination of blues on that hat. Rapsody in blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82