Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
Thanks you everyone for your kind comments!

Spats McGee said:
Thanks, Mr. P!

Chiliarches, can we get a better look at the bow on this one? That's a good-looking hat and I'd like to see more, if I may.

Here are a few pictures...one of the hat off my head and a few of the ribbon. The ribbon ones aren't very good, I'm afraid, but you can get a better idea...

100_1439.jpg

100_1435.jpg

100_1436.jpg

100_1437.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
RBH said:
Just recieved this from IndyCop... this is what BobC is wearing today! :D

That's a good one but it's a little shaky. Someone needs to remind IC to stop dancing for a second while he snaps the pic!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
CRH said:
That's a good one but it's a little shaky. Someone needs to remind IC to stop dancing for a second while he snaps the pic!
Cell phone pic after bbq ribs and drinks and cigars!:p lol We will now be off the radar until Sunday night!:D :coffee: shhhhhhhh

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
My bags are packed and I'm ready to go to the port in the AM. Finally had some time to catch up on a bunch of great posts from everybody the last few days. See you after the weekend...

Hats I've been wearing over the last few days:

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
Dinerman said:
Adventurebilt again. I reworked the crease a bit, the super tight Indiana Jones pinch didn't particularly suit me.

I'll trust your judgment on that, Dinerman. You wear it well and that's the main thing. Style is ultimately a personal concept that needs to be properly walked like a dog.

I'm having a lot of fun with this stingy lately!

hpim1574y.jpg

Dreispitz

One Too Many
HarpPlayerGene said:
My bags are packed and I'm ready to go to the port in the AM. Finally had some time to catch up on a bunch of great posts from everybody the last few days. See you after the weekend...

Hats I've been wearing over the last few days:

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

Hi Gene,

this Aqua Protected one looks similar to a hat, I fetched on the bay a few days, ago.

Can you post a picture of the inside of the crown for comparison? Is it a Panama?

Cheers!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
Simply stunning, jtl, as always! I'm drooling over the green ribbon. Are those autumn leaves on the ground?

Sue

Thanks, Sue. The ribbon on this one is vintage, and the color is really beautiful. And, yes -- fall is starting to make an appearance here!

Thanks also, Rusty, Mr. P, Chili!

Chili, you can find more info on the hat here.

Cheers,
JtL

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stetson Straw

This turned out to be quite good. The straw is not dry, it was not lacquered and the weave seems be to tight. It also has a great liner and a 2" sweat that is a suede type.
DSCN9367.jpg

DSCN9373.jpg

DSCN9374.jpg

DSCN9375.jpg

DSCN9376.jpg

DSCN9377.jpg

DSCN9382.jpg

I still need to tweak the shape a bit especially the brim but this is a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe