Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Borsalino Alessandria

The stingiest brim I own at 2 1/2", but still has that swoop....
Borso3.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
I'm very confused - how is it that the binding doesn't show at all on the bottom of the brim?
Well, It actually stops at the edge of the underside where it has a more concealed row of stitches, just enough to finish the front of the edge but doesn't extend beyond the minimum to cover the front.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rlk said:
Here's the underside,no trim just stitches.
3920812363_6649d3acd7.jpg

Thanks, rlk. That's what I thought I would see. The binding is so wide I thought it would be stitched on the underside.

Sue, I love the wide binding. You have a very sharp lid there.

billysmom

One Too Many
BobC said:
Thanks, rlk. That's what I thought I would see. The binding is so wide I thought it would be stitched on the underside.

Sue, I love the wide binding. You have a very sharp lid there.

Thanks, BobC. I looked at the brim bindings on my Mallory and Disney. They're just enough narrower that the binding can be equal on both sides of the brim. I love this hat - and already got shouts of approval from down the grocery store aisle! :)

Sue

CRH

Call Me a Cab
gtdean48 said:
The stingiest brim I own at 2 1/2", but still has that swoop....
Borso3.jpg

Swoop the brim and crank back the side dents! I think it lowers wind resistance ;) .

That's a cool sporty look you have there, Deputy. :eusa_clap

Duper

Practically Family
Tonights dog walk was done in my new Stetson Bear Creek, which is a modified Stetson Chatham with a leather hat band made for and sold by the folks at Noggintops.

3932527787_7a56ac21fb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe