Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
CRH said:
We're not done lol.

Aureliano, I'm thinking of forming a 'cool squad'. Would you be willing to just let us follow you around? :D

Only if you promise to not ever post here what I do in my spare time...shhhhhhhh :cool2: :beer::p:cool:

(Jokes aside, thanks so much for the incredibly kind words CRH and guys.You trully are a fine group of people:eusa_clap )

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Adam Triport (Executive Quality)...

AdamTriport-3.jpg

Cheers,
JtL
Some seriously nice lids!:eusa_clap
Jimmy I am really liking that fat binding!:D

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mario said:
Today is the first day with my newly arrived long hair Borsalino. Yes, it's stingy... :D

borsalino_long_09_17_09.jpg

Mario, the hat you are wearing looks remarkably the same color and ribbon as that of your avater only the avatar has a wide bound brim...you haven't let Gene near that hat , have you????lol lol lol

Love the felt and its sheen on that one, from the pics on the other thread. I couldn't wear a stingy or a long-haired hat (Texas Penal Code Sec. 42.01(a)(2) Disorderly Conduct), but they look good on you and others.

billysmom

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
Mario, the hat you are wearing looks remarkably the same color and ribbon as that of your avater only the avatar has a wide bound brim...you haven't let Gene near that hat , have you????lol lol lol

Love the felt and its sheen on that one, from the pics on the other thread. I couldn't wear a stingy or a long-haired hat (Texas Penal Code Sec. 42.01(a)(2) Disorderly Conduct), but they look good on you and others.

Mr. P you crack me up! lol lol lol

Sue

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:

lol lol lol I could see it coming the moment I started reading...Gene The Haberslasher is on the loose again...! :D

Mr. Paladin said:

lol lol Yes, the felt is really amazing - it drives me crazy just looking at it while I move the hat around in the sunlight. I've never seen anything like it before. The hair is not really THAT long, but if you gently brush the felt in another direction, you'll see an instant change of hue. Wow. And for the stingy part of it all - over the past few weeks I've grown more fond of the wider brims, but I just couldn't let this one slip. I just had to have it! :D

billysmom

One Too Many
Mario said:
Today is the first day with my newly arrived long hair Borsalino. Yes, it's stingy... :D

borsalino_long_09_17_09.jpg

Mario, you just keep on wearing that stingy. It becomes you. I'll lend you my "Hat Police Radar Detector" if you ever come across the border into Texas.

Mr. P - Please be sure to note in the system that I'm normally a law-abiding wide brim citizen and to only issue warnings if I'm ever stopped for disorderly conduct by committing stinginess.

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe