Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
redhawks2 said:
Today I'm in the backyard with my new bluegrass green camp draft. I reset the crown to 4-3/8" in the front which seems to be a good height for me. It was a little over 4-3/4" when I first bashed it. Love these CD's. The crown is now somewhere between a teardrop and a diamond. These are so easy to work with!
daily9-5001.jpg

That color is fantastic on you - and the shirt really sets it off! I like the crown height for, as well.

Sue

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
redhawks2 said:
Today I'm in the backyard with my new bluegrass green camp draft. I reset the crown to 4-3/8" in the front which seems to be a good height for me. It was a little over 4-3/4" when I first bashed it. Love these CD's. The crown is now somewhere between a teardrop and a diamond. These are so easy to work with!
daily9-5001.jpg

Looks good, RH! You should pick up one of each color. The CD looks really good on you.

I wore my mid gray CD to the blues festival tonight and got a little rain on it. No pics, but I saw more fedoras there than I expected, mostly turned up stingies.

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
BobC said:
I wore my mid gray CD to the blues festival tonight and got a little rain on it. No pics, but I saw more fedoras there than I expected, mostly turned up stingies.

Yes, I see hats like that around with some frequency...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe