Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Glad you are back in the Fray Michael! The Pilgrim looks good with that color of tweed. Is it a high end suit? What vintage?
Thanks Red. I can only dream of being in The Fray. The suit is JC Penney's best, from the Designer Collection. Ha ha. From the union tag I'm guessing it was made in the 80s. Plenty good enough for my uses in any case.

Michael

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Doug. Anybody and everybody looks especially good in a 3 piece tweed suit. I was digging on that leather jacket you were wearing. It's a winner.

Michael
I passed on a $130 KILLER brown leather jacket at the New To You thrift store yesterday. It broke my heart to walk away, but I'm saving $$$ for our next trip to Ecuador. This black leather jacket was $24.99, got 5% off for buying goods over $25 and there was nearly $4 in change in the pocket of the jacket!

Gastronomic day with friends... I wonder if I will get to digest all the food I've eaten. Fuzzy pictures taken at Barcelona's famous Boqueria market where we bought 2 seabass of 2 kilograms each (for the 5 of us). A delicious meal and a fun time as we all love to go to the market and then cook.
d5eef57c2e3b83827cd864f9ad2d6c05.jpg
210b171fa226e0d9a88f2c7c9b3f8acf.jpg

Here with a friend:
df7ca1c4234ff0346ae5a0dcad07a9ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Great images Christina, that market looks like a real adventure!

Two hat day. Our friend lost her husband recently. The celebration of life is next week but she needed to get away from well meaning relatives this afternoon so she came to visit. Just got back from dinner and she headed home.

This sadness coincided with a delivery from Bob Jesse at Black Sheep Hat Works. A Royal Stetson refurb that is just perfect. More pics in the What Hat Are You Waiting for thread.

i-Qg9L4RM-X2.jpg
Sorry to hear about your friend's loss. I'm sure some good company and dinner helped a great deal. You are a good person. Love the Stetson refurb. The lines are quite like my Royal Deluxe.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Gastronomic day with friends... I wonder if I will get to digest all the food I've eaten. Fuzzy pictures taken at Barcelona's famous Boqueria market where we bought 2 seabass of 2 kilograms each (for the 5 of us). A delicious meal and a fun time as we all love to go to the market and then cook.
d5eef57c2e3b83827cd864f9ad2d6c05.jpg
210b171fa226e0d9a88f2c7c9b3f8acf.jpg

Here with a friend:
df7ca1c4234ff0346ae5a0dcad07a9ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This reminds me of the Pike Place fish market in Seattle. I love that place!

@Rogera this is another place to visit on your trip to Seattle!

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe