Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goose.

Practically Family
CRH said:

This place is one serious waist of time....
Truly, how does one top that?

============================================================================
Seeing that lean green cool sombrero on Gene, I thought I'd wear my Sqautter (Willow Green) today...

613717449_2iVBf-M.jpg

ValEag

One of the Regulars
Fern Green

Goose -

That Willow Green is nice. On page 13 of the Akubra Retail Catalogue pdf file that DMc posted in the 'Questions for a hat seller' thread there is a Fern Green Fedora - that would be tempting.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Outstanding quality and range of hats worn today. Unusual color from Douglas worn to great effect. Like visiting a hat museum. Full range of Kitchen implements as well.

I'm wearing the summer collection. Coarse or fine weave, tall crown. A bit of a strain to keep these on your head.
3799366797_067306abca.jpg
3799366585_be348f5fdf.jpg

Garrett

My Mail is Forwarded Here
rlk said:
Outstanding quality and range of hats worn today. Unusual color from Douglas worn to great effect. Like visiting a hat museum. Full range of Kitchen implements as well.

I'm wearing the summer collection. Coarse or fine weave, tall crown. A bit of a strain to keep these on your head.
3799366797_067306abca.jpg
3799366585_be348f5fdf.jpg

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap lol lol

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
rlk said:

Crown proportions are wonderful. But the brim is just too long -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82